Located in Gramercy in the heart of NYC, this gorgeous apartment has been lovingly decorated by the owners, it has a great collection of original art and wonderful natural light from the patio. Enjoy the city like a true New Yorker.
Located in Gramercy in the heart of NYC, this space has been lovingly decorated and furnished by the owners and has an amazing collection of original artwork. It provides a quiet peaceful environment to relax in after spending a day exploring the city. It is a short walk to all major subway lines.
In the summer you have access to an outdoor patio and in the winter you have a cozy fireplace. There is a fully stocked kitchen. The bedroom has a comfortable queen sized bed and sheets, towels and blankets are provided.
We're happy to recommend different jazz concerts and special New York venues since we're jazz lovers.
Also, New York is a great place to get old vinyls, there is a record player in the apartment that you can use in case you get some and want to see if they're in good shape.
It's a 1st floor apartment with access to a back patio.
We're available to check you in in person and always available by phone and email to answer any questions.
Our place is not suitable for children due to rules in our lease.
- We kindly ask you to please don't wear shoes in the apartment.
- NO animals are allowed inside the apartment because Aaron is extremely allergic to animal fur.
- NO smoking inside the apartment.
- In case you break something, please let us know immediately so we can try to replace it
- NO visitors/guests other than those staying here, that also means no overnight guests other than those staying here and no parties.
- NO loud noise after 10:00pm
- During the winter PLEASE make sure the fire is completely dead when you leave or go to bed in case you use the fireplace.
- This is our home, we ask you to please take care of it as if it was your own. We take really good care of the places we stay at when my wife and I travel. Thanks!