Simple and spacious studio with partitioned kitchen. Country setting 10 miles from the park's main entrance, but right in the heart of Zion's distinct "West side", which to locals means: world-class mountain biking (Gooseberry Mesa) and Backcountry hikes (Subway, Kolob). Basic comfy and cozy studio apartment.
This is one separate apartment in a two unit house. It has one spacious living room/ bedroom combo with a bathroom and a full-sized (although small) kitchen. One queen sized bed, and one full futon.
No television or Internet and the cell service is pretty much non-existent (unless you have AT&T). Enjoy the sounds of the nearby river, and the peace of this rural ranch-house off the grid.
- Free coffee
- Coffee maker
- Full sized refrigerator
- Full sized stove
- Full sized oven
- Kitchenware essentials (nothing fancy but enough to prepare most meals)
- Several different sized pots and pans, baking pan, cutting boards, knives, etc.
- Electric heater (wall mounted)
- Air conditioning (swamp cooler - you control your temp)
- Fire pit in the back yard
- One covered parking space (plus 1 more uncovered space)
- Small Kitchen table
- Queen (double) sized bed
- Modern flush toilet
- Bathroom sink
- Clean towels/clean bedding for every new guest
There is no washer or dryer.
This is a family friendly area (no parties and no smoking inside please) and also no pets.
We're a collective of travelers who have invested in a few awesome properties across the southwest. We love making connections with fellow wanderers and want to help you have an amazing adventure. Love and good vibes!