Private bedroom. This shared accommodation includes wifi, hdtv, bbq. I have washer and dryer on site.
We are ideally located for a trip to the city or for a trip in the mountains (45 minutes drive to the Mountain).
This private bedroom includes a double bed, a brand new memory foam mattress, a new dresser, a solid study desk and a closet.
It's a shared accommodation so you have access to pretty much everything.
We live in this house so we are likely to be present to some extent. Please note that we wake up around 6am during the work week. During the weekend I typically go hiking in the Mountains so feel free to ask me for advice on where to go and what to do.
For your convenience, we can pick you up at the Tuscany C Train station (free of charge) or at the airport for $30.
- No smoking inside, no pets.
- Quiet hours starts at 10:00pm Limit the noise level to the minimum during those hours: Kitchen TV Washer Dryer Showers should not be used during quiet hours
- Food / Meal in the kitchen only.
- Free Parking 24/7 anywhere on the street. Don't block the driveway.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 85 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a quant analyst who likes country music and the NY Rangers...
Camping, Hiking, Snowshoeing, Horse Riding, Going to live show, Karaoke, Two stepping...
Epic road trip:
- Travel across Canada (Montreal to Tofino, BC and came back by the northern US states) - July & August 2008
- Calgary to San Diego (California Coast) July 2012
- Calgary to Phoenix AZ (Glen Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Lone Rock Beach, Theodore Roosevelt Lake...) September 2014
- Calgary to San Diego on a motorcycle (September 2016) a 7000km round trip.
We visited Cancun in April 2014, Hawaii (March 2015) and Jamaica (December 2015) amd Costa Rica (April 2017).
While in Hawaii, we've discovered AirBnb as a guest. Following this great experience, we've decided to host on AirBnb and it has been very pleasant experience.
See y'all soon!