Beautiful room within a 3bd/2ba upgraded home. The room is equipped with a queen size bed, large closet and dresser. The window faces our beautiful front yard. The room is on the opposite side of home, which allows for privacy.
Last minute bookings are welcomed.
The home is clean and quiet. The room is private and comfortable. You will have your own personal bathroom which is located across the hall from the bedroom. The rest of the space will be shared- living room, kitchen and outdoor areas.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster oven.
Guests will have access to shared kitchen, living room and dining area.
In addition you may take advantage of the relaxing outdoor space. You are free to use the outdoor shower which is great to clean off sand from the beach and mud from hikes. We offer space to store rented items such as surf boards, body boards, etc.
You will be greeted and introduced to your space upon arrival. We will be happy to share suggestions and recommendations for things to do around the island. The level of interaction will be completely up to you.
Please know that like many homes on Kauai, the home is not equipped with standard air conditioning. Fortunately the home is up on the mountain so it stays cooler than most. In the room you will find a ceiling fan and a portable fan.
1. We ask that the home be kept clean, clutter free and quiet at all times.
2. In alignment with local customs we ask that you remove shoes before entering the home.
3. You are welcome to utilize kitchen and accessories i.e. plates, cups, pans, etc. We ask that you kindly clean up after yourself after each use and use all items with care.
4. No parties, pets, smoking or drugs allowed.
5. We ask that you adhere to the designated number of guests per your reservation.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 17 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Focused on living in the moment and enjoying what life has to offer. I enjoy traveling, so many places I'd like to go see Italy, Japan, Australia and the list goes on and on.
As a guest in my home you can expect to be treated with the Aloha Spirit. I enjoy learning from others about their culture, background and experiences. Every time I have guests over it reminds me of the reason I moved to Hawaii!