5minutes by walking to the canal in Paris, charming, bright and spacious room, in a duplex with direct access to a balcony, and a bathroom. Building in a huge garden. 3 minutes from métro Crimée. 20 minutes to Louvre, 40 minutes to Eiffel tour.
The apartment is a duplex with two levels: two bathroom, toilets and balcony and with large window. The residence is in a beautiful garden. The duplex is shared with a Hong Kong photographer who speak Chinese and a history teacher. Bedroom with a private fridge
Direct access to a balcony, share kitchen, bathroom private, except share the washing machine in the bathroom.
Feel free to ask any questions about Paris, your stay. I'm teacher for history subject, I can advise you for interesting places and exhibitions.
Chinese photographer can explain in chinese.
You can ask service photography with professional photographer who speak chinese et english
Security service check the residence afternoon and night
Smokers not allowed even on the balcony, like babies, pets and parties
food and shampoo not included
The flat is big but...thanks to
1) not let dirty dishes in your bedroom after eating and clean in the kitchen
2) use slippers if you can in the flat, in particular in the bathroom
3) noise controlled in particular after 10 pm to 10 am but showers of course possible any hours
4) let your shoes and towels in your bedroom
5) don't try to be two in a bed for one only :)
Feel free to ask any questions ^^
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 195 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น