ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
Luxury 3/2 house located in Orlando area. Come enjoy local attractions not limited to restaurant row and shopping at the outlets on I Drive. One of the best areas in Orlando. You can take aTaxi, Uber or my mother will drive you for small fee base on her availability.
In one of the best/safest areas of Orlando. The room is in charming and cozy family house. The bathroom is next door. The room is very comfortable and has a walk-in closet. It has its own TV with premium cable and wireless internet. You're very close to a lot of popular places like Disney World, Universal Studios, Downtown Disney, Downtown Orlando, Sea World, Epcot, International Dr., Millennium Mall, Night Clubs, etc. There are great restaurants all around that accommodate all budget types. There are grocery stores (organic ones too) at every corner.
Room, bathroom, kitchen, family room, dinning room, backyard, laundry, and driveway.
I interact with guests whenever they need me.
My mom is a world traveler and has a lot of beautiful things that she's collected from her travelings in our home. She is specialist in travel and I don't have any doubt that you will gain from much her experience and from sharing our home. She is also a great tour guide. She lived in the Orlando area for 25 years and she's gained plenty of knowledge of the area from working a part time job with a transportation company where she had to travel from Orlando to Miami to Orlando and the other areas in between. She can show you (for a convenience fee) around the shopping malls, outlets, attractions parks, museums, dinner shows, night clubs and different great restaurants. Our goal is that your experience will be unforgettable and personalized.
Check in 4:00 pm or after. Check out at 10:00 am not flexible.
Thank you for choosing our home for your stay in our magical city. It's our pleasure to me hosting you during your trip and we are here to ensure that your stay is enjoyable and memorable. Here are a few rules that I ask for you to follow in order to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
1. There is no smoking inside the house, though you may outside. No drinking, no drugs, and no parties.
2. Our house is on a septic tank system. Please do not flush any paper or large things because it may affect the system.
3 If our other listing is booked during your stay, you will have to share the bathroom. As hosts, we make sure that the bathroom is cleaned daily in order to ensure that this is not an issue.
4. Please be mindful of the house and the condition of our property. Anything damaged or missing will be taken from the security deposit.
5. The washer and dryer are not available at all.
6. Please keep your belongings inside the room you have booked at all times. Any bathroom supplies that are used should be returned to your designated room after use.
7. Please, no additional guests than those agreed to in the reservation.
8. You will be provided a house and room key upon arrival. Only the person that booked the listing will receive the keys. If by any chance one loses the keys, please notify us immediately. We usually have spares made to the house and room just in case this situation occurs. If we do not at the time, a replacement will be made at your expense.
9. No pets allowed, thank you.
10. Please leave the room tidy upon leaving.
11. If you use the common areas, please leave them in a tidy condition when you are finished. This includes the kitchen, living room and patio.
12. Please be mindful of your noise levels before 7AM and after 10PM to not disturb the others that are in the household. You may arrive as late as you want or leave as early as you need to as long as it does not disturb anyone's rest.
13. Please lock the door of your room and of the house when you leave.
14. Our check-in and check-out times exist for us as hosts to ensure that the listing is clean and ready for the next guests. If you decide to book your flight for later than the check out time, the room must still be vacated. In certain special occasions, with previous arrangements made, a guest may leave their luggage on property in an orderly manner after the check-out time, though it is based on our availability because one will not have keys to the property after check out.
15. We usually communicate through texts and private messages through Airbnb. We may be in communication through texts to our private phone numbers for information, suggestions and questions while you are on property though we would appreciate it if they were kept between 7AM-11PM unless it is an emergency.
16 One complimentary cleaning will be provide for reservations 15 days or more. The towels can be change as needed and clean bed clothes can be give to the guest for them to changed and host will be take care of clean the dirty one weekly if they will like it to have a clean one. If the guest will like to have a complete weekly clean up service they need to pay extra $25 per week.
With these simple rules in place, we aim to maintain a mutual respect and understanding with our guests and ensure that your stay is positive and memorable.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 54 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a 22 year old young man from the U.S. I was born in Orlando, FL and raised with a Hispanic background. My parents are from Puerto Rico and I speak, write, and read English and Spanish fluently. I am also a college student with a full time job in a very prestigious golf country club in the city just for their members. They celebrate one of the most famous international golf tournaments every year in March, and my house is just walking distance from it. I love to get to know new people and learn new cultures. I live with my mother which is a retired teacher for children with special needs. In 2013, she was selected as the best mom in all of Orlando, FL's southwest area, and I'm extremely proud of that. My mom is a very kind-hearted person and she is responsible for all of your needs. She is a great host, hard worker, and a wonderful person and I learned a lot from her. She is my best friend and we as a family have a great bond especially after my father passed away when I was just 6 years old. We both really love our city, everything is absolutely magical, and we promise your stay will be unforgettable!