Beautifully decorated, conveniently located near hwy 131, nestled in the woods, between 3 school districts, 15 minutes from downtown and walking distance to Metro Hospital, and the YMCA. The home is one level with a master suite, two bedrooms and guest bathroom. There is also an unfinished clean basement that has two double beds, however the downstairs is available only by special request
A House Rule Sheet Will Be On The Counter.
Here is a brief summary.
NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
No unapproved parties... parties are only allowed if the home owners are present
1. All overnight guests must be included in the formal request. If friends will be visiting during your stay, the number of friends attending must be approved by host.
2. Smoking is not allowed at our home. Alcohol is fine as long as it is not served to minors and consumed responsibly. Any schedule 1 narcotic is not allowed into our home.
3. Dogs are welcome but must be confirmed prior to check in. Please clean up any mess they may make. Any damage caused by pets will be repaired at the guests expense.
4. Check in time is usually around 3pm however exceptions sometimes can be made. Check out is by Noon.
5. Comcast high speed internet and cable television are available. We have the economy bundle so we get about 50 channels, however we do get several HBO and Starz channels along with free and purchase On Demand Programming. Please call host before any On demand programs are purchased, so payment arrangements can be made. The Internet password is on the rule sheet at the house.
6. Use kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is made, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight. You can also use the washer and dryer. Detergent is above the appliances in the cupboards.
7. Feel free to use the garage if it is available.
8. The pink dumpster in the garage is where all garbage can be placed. Do not use the dumpsters on the side of the house.
9. The front door key will be in a dish just left of the fridge, or lying on the kitchen counter. It has an SPX key chain. Also, please remember to LEAVE THE KEY where you found it upon check out. Also, leave the front door open when checking out. .
10. If there is an issue with anything, please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, or fan, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
12. The fire pit can only be used with the hosts permission
13. No unauthorized filming on the property with intent to distribute.
If you have any questions dial 6 one 6 - 551 then nine 301. They block numbers so you have to write it in a unique way.
*Enjoy your stay!
know no strangers, hospitality is my gift, impeccable with home organization and atmosphere, driven and energetic, because I've been blessed, I want to bless others.
Favorite things: vegetarian cuisine, the love of Jesus, country music and cowboy boots, Los Angeles, Michigan's Upper Penninsula, little girl giggles, college friends, Lake Michigan summers, campfires, Keith Urban, great actor movies, my husband, great preaching, peanut butter, a good bra
Favorite local restaurants: Rose's, Qdoba, Electric Cheetah, Greenwell, Manna Cafe, Chipotle
Life's motto: You are born to be great. If I can help you find your greatness, then I've lived well.