A spacious, newly renovated quintessential New York apartment on tree lined streets. Central downtown 5-star location blocks from major subway lines. Front and back balconies, TempurPedic queen beds; live well while being just a walk from NYC's best nights and features! Come see why we get frequent repeat guests. INSTANT BOOK IS ON! If the calendar shows dates you're interested in as available, you can book! I boast a 100% commitment rate and GREAT reviews. -Bryson
Get ready for New York City! Come stay with us at our recently remodeled, private 2-bedroom apartment. Cozily sleeping 7, a large living room and bedrooms allow for maximum comfort on a quiet street. Features:
• Brand new, modern furniture, including a gigantic lounge sofa set
• Table set near the kitchen
• Brand new flat-screen smart LED TV equipped with hundreds of channels, Netflix, HBOgo capability, and high-speed WiFi internet access.
• State-of-the-art kitchen including subzero refrigerator and stainless steel dish washer, oven/stove, microwave; all pieces are brand new. Plenty of silverware and glassware, and pots and pans for cooking.
• Keurig coffee and tea brewer with plenty of cartridges stocked for coffee in the morning. French press. Traditional coffee machine as well. Electric hot water boiler (no plastic parts to better your health).
• Bedrooms include brand new TempurPedic queen-sized mattresses, two comforters, three sets of sheets and two personal closets and dresser space as well. Four pillows in each bed.
• Controllable air conditioning and heating, with extra space heaters as well.
• Inflatable, queen-sized Aero mattress, and for that a down mattress pad, and its own set of sheets.
• Baby crib is stowed in the apartment for those traveling with little ones :)
• Bathroom is in the hallway- independent (not attached to a bedroom), and we have essentials such as hair dryer, hair straightener, and iron and ironing board. Bathroom has many essentials from mouth wash to nail polish remover. A full set of conditioner, shampoo, and body wash is provided.
• Professional cleaning service before every stay.
• Towels and linens included!
• Washer and dryer in the apartment, plus dry cleaners across the street!
• A group of 6 would mean two guests in each queen bed, and two guests in the blow up mattress. We can accommodate more as the couches are quite large and wide, just let us know.
You are granted access to the entire apartment as described for the duration of your stay. You will have two or more sets of keys.
I am in New York City and am highly responsive to Airbnb messages, emails, and calls, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need recommendations! Additionally, if you need anything arranged prior to your arrival, such as food or drinks, or other special requests, please just let me know.
The Calendar is always up to date, go ahead and book! If this listing came up after you put in a specific date, IT'S AVAILABLE!
Please read all of the amazing features earlier in this section, and don't hesitate to ask me a question by clicking the "Contact Host" button near the top of the page.
So that we may continue to provide an exemplary offering to travelers from around the world, we have a few rules.
We have a ZERO tolerance disturbance policy; we insist on respect for our neighbors. If you have questions about what zero tolerance means please ask. We do not allow parties or portable speakers of any kind in the apartment. The space is large and suitable for certain events; please ask!
We do not allow groups whose main constituency is under 25 years of age.
While most check-ins will be done without meeting us, we may request a form of identification upon check-in. Failure to provide such at that time will result in immediate cancellation on your behalf.
Additional procedural information about the apartment is provided upon booking! We'd love to have you!
In my spare time from research, I'm an avid traveler myself. I am a graduate of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.; the traditional landscape and architecture inspired me to immerse myself in other unique, rich cultures. I love Europe and Japan! I am grateful to have spent time working in California and to now be located in this great city of New York for the past few years. It's my hope that my home be a sanctuary for the traveler that I have been in my day: the curious explorer, the young couple exploring the Big Apple for the first time, and the family looking to spend some relaxing yet exciting time together in NYC.