Welcome to our newly built Loft single room . This room is certainly our best room on 2nd floor.(pls note we do not have lift)
As we have a baby, you MUST pre arrange check in time especially after 8 pm!! We do not encourage late arrivals at our home. The check in time on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays are after 6pm or you can drop the baggage before 9am only as we have to leave for work. Other days check in times are flexible and can be pre arranged.
- IDs required upon check-in for all guests.
- Guests are expected to be out of the property between 11am and 5pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Any breakages to be paid or replaced by yourselves.
- Make yourselves part of the family while you are here. Make time to have a conversation with your hosts.
- Please do not give out our address to others.
-Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
-Please remove your shoes before entering the house
-Please be considerate with your use of the bathroom & kitchen -Guests are not allowed to use kitchen for complicated & lengthy cooking. You feed yourself with your own food & No Beef products allowed in the house .Electric oven use is restricted. No cooking after 10pm allowed.
-We’re not asking you to roll up your sleeves and scrub, but please pick up after yourselves and clean any dirty dishes after you use them.
- Please remember ALWAYS to switch off lights when you are not in your room & Turn off appliances when not in use
-No pets / No visitors.
-No smoking, drugs or tobacco in the house.
- Please do not use our personal belongings. If you need anything please feel free to ask and we will help you.
- In the interest of people staying in the house , please respect the night hours (10 pm - 6am) and avoid loud noises and banging the doors.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 322 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a very outgoing person and I love meeting people from all walks of life. I love travelling to different countries & learning the diverse culture.
One thing for sure is that I take real pride in hosting guests at my home.
I am a firm believer of "Atithi Devo Bhava" [Atithidevo Bhava] (Sanskrit: अतिथिदेवो भव; English: 'The guest is equivalent to God' or 'Be one for whom the guest is God') is a Sanskrit verse, taken from an ancient Hindu scripture which became part of the "code of conduct" for Hindu society.
I try my best to go the extra mile....that small attention to details that make up the remarkable difference ...
I am very honest in what I offer to my guests.