This Thompson Hotel neighbor boasts a Japanese toilet, rain shower, heated bathroom floor, fireplace, RC blinds, 70" 3D television, indoor & outdoor pools, saunas, hot tub, BBQ, squash courts, gym, & 2 of the worlds most comfortable pull out couches!
Directly across from The Thompson Hotel (which charges $385.00 CDN a night) This fabulous home is close to EVERYTHING! With 24hr taxi service always driving by, streetcars, Uber, Car 2 Go, and bicycle rentals right at your door step.
The fully furnished suite boasts:
- Floor to ceiling windows.
- A 70 inch SONY High Definition 3D television with wireless Blu-ray player.
- A Japanese Toilet with built in heated seat, odor removing fan and fancy bidet functions. (It's life changing, you have to try it)
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- An eat in kitchen island
- A wood burning, REAL FIRE PLACE.
- Four stainless steel appliances, (dish washer and built in microwave included!)
- Two of the worlds most comfortable pull out bed couches.
- A queen size bed with an extremely comfortable, super thick pillow top mattress with a Pacific Coast Feather Bed added on top.
- Built in under the bed drawers for all your folded clothes.
- Extra large bedroom closet for all your hanging clothes.
- A heated bathroom floor. (sooooo nice)
- A wonderful rain head shower, with great pressure, a wand (for those hard to reach places) and a "cascade" feature.
- Hands free bathroom faucets.
- Extra large fridge.
- Huge DVD and Blu-ray selection.
- An extra deep soaker bath tub.
- Solid wood bathroom door (to minimize noise transmission)
- A smoke free, never smoked in environment.
The condo complex boasts:
- An indoor pool
- An outdoor pool
- A workout facility with free boot camp and yoga classes, yes FREE.
- A private park with communal lounge chairs, picnic tables and BBQ's (you can legally drink!)
- A hot tub
- A Movie Theatre that shows free movies every night of the week.
- A library that hosts free wifi and unlimited book access.
- A party room
- A games room with billiards and ping pong.
- An onsite Esthetician.
- An onsite Registered Massage Therapist.
- An onsite Chiropractor.
- Two boardrooms.
- A hobby room.
- A private theatre room.
- A grocery/convenience store that you can access without ever having to go outside!
- Dry cleaning at your doorstep.
Steps away from the King, Bathurst, Queen and Spadina Street cars, getting anywhere in the city by TTC is a breeze.
Need to get out of the city? 701 King Street West is a mere 1.4 KM away from the Gardiner Expressway!
Tucked neatly off of King, just West of Bathurst, across from The Thompson Hotel, 701 King is close enough to be incredibly convenient and at the heart of it all, yet tucked away in a peaceful and tranquil place to live. Steps away from both Victoria Memorial Square Park and Stanley Park in the heart of Toronto's decidedly fashion forward Central King West district, this suite is extremely close to everything.
- TIFF Bell Lightbox is a scant 15 minute walk.
- La Colette, fine french dining is 200 meters away or a 3 minute walk. (URL HIDDEN)
- The Thompson 24 hour Diner is 200 meters away or a 3 minute walk.
- Blowfish, hip Japanese fusion with weekend DJ's is 170 meters or a 2 minute walk.
- Porter Airlines (Toronto Port Authority) is 1.3 KM away or a 15 minute walk!
- The Rogers Centre is 1.3 KM away or a 15 minute walk!
- The Air Canada Centre is 2.4 KM or a 29 minute walk!
- The Princess of Wales Theatre is 1.3 KM or a 15 minute walk!
- The Hip Queen Street West Shopping is 550 meters or a 7 minute walk!
- The marvelous waterfront with paths and trails is a 15 minute walk!
- The DOWNTOWN Financial Core (King & Bay) is 2 KM or a 25 minute walk!
Feel free to telephone the Spa team to book appointments before your arrival.
Registered Massage Therapist - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Chiropractor - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Esthetician (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Hair Stylist (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
A lock box with keys is available for full access to the building and amenities.
Close to the all that downtown Toronto offers, Rogers Centre, ACC, CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, BMO Field, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Whales Theatre, Royal Alexandre Theatre, TIFF Bell Light box, Union Station, Exhibition Place, Molson Amphitheatre, Fort York, ROM, Art Gallery of Ontario, the eclectic shopping on Queen West, the great restaurants of King West, the amazing Ossington experience, etc.
Please treat this home as if it were your own.
No outdoor shoes to be worn inside the suite.
Please be mindful of noise.
Thank you. :-)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น