New luxury condo located steps from world famous 5th Avenue and Mamita's Beach. Nicely furnished with king-size bed and a full size futon. The rooftop terrace has a view of Caribbean Sea and Cozumel and cruise ships coming in and out of port.
From the living room you have a view of the lush green field at the sports complex just across the street. You also have a front-row seat to all the excitement of soccer game. There are tennis, basketball and racket ball courts, a cushioned walking track and raised covered pavilion which offers classes such as zumba. Access to the sports complex and all the activities are complementary.
Horizonte34 has a lush garden, rooftop pool, ample rooftop space with lounge area for tanning or enjoying your morning coffee or evening dining with the beautiful view. The sunrise and sunset views are breathtaking. From the rooftop you have a view of Cozumel and the Caribbean Sea.
This is a one-bedroom, one-bath spacious unit that sleeps 3 adults comfortably, 4 if two guests are young children with no additional charge. There is a comfortable king-size bed and a full-size futon to accommodate guests. This is our home for several months a year. This Spring when the building was completed we actually lived in the unit for two months. During this time we made sure that the unit had everything one would need for a relaxed stay. The unit includes a fully-equipped kitchen with microwave and full-size refrigerator, washer and dryer, 42" TV in bedroom and 32" TV in living room. You have free wireless internet access, and Sky satellite with numerous channel availability in English and Spanish. Ceiling fans with remotes and air conditioners, make for a comfortable space. There are closets and drawers galore. and even storage in the laundry room for luggage and/or over-sized items. You will also have access to the underground garage. All floors are accessible via elevator, including the underground garage.
You have access to the terrace with a multi depth pool to accommodate the smallest child to the lap swimmer, an air conditioned work-out room, a shower, men's and women's restrooms, a bar area, comfortable seating area and loungers. You will be able to access the underground garage with remote from the street and via elevator from your unit. The garage affords a secure place for your automobile.
We are looking forward to hosting you in our home! For your comfort and the enjoyment of all our guests, including yourself. Therefore, we ask that you read through the entire listing, including the "House Rules" and "Other Things to Note" sections if you have not done so already. We will presume that you have read through all of this information by the time you check in and if you have any doubt, I will gladly answer all your questions.
Electricity Restrictions: You have included 150 kws per week, 250 kws for 2 weeks and 350 for 3 weeks. The remaining usage has a cost of 60 cents (U.S. Dollars) per kws. For monthly rentals from 28 nights or more electricity is not included in your rate.
Holiday Season (December 17th til January 7th): The mininum stay is 7 nights. You can stay less nights. However, you must pay for 7 nights.
We look forward to hosting you in our home! For your comfort and the enjoyment of all our guests (including yourself) we ask that you read through the listing in its entirety, including the "House Rules" section if you have not done so already. We will presume that you have read through all of this information by the time you check in and if you have any doubt, we will gladly answer any and all your questions.
Electricity Restrictions: Guest have included 150 kwh per week, 250 kwh for 2 weeks and 350 kwh for 3 weeks. The remaining usage during your stay has a cost of 15 cents US per kwh. For monthly rentals of 28 days or more electricity is not included and will be billed directly to the guest and/or taken from the damage deposit.
Third-Party Providers: Neither the owner nor the property manage are responsible for the failure of third-party providers to perform their services.
Holiday Season (Dec 17th through January 7th): The minimum stay for this period is 7 nights. Guests may stay less than 7 nights. However, they must still pay for 7 nights.
Please read House Rules in their entirety:
We do not allow guests under the age of 25 to rent our unit.
• NO PETS ALLOWED - NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING, THIS INCLUDES VAPING - ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE. The above are grounds for eviction with no refund.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - Only registered guests are allowed to stay in the unit (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 young children). Exceptions to this policy may be granted only in writing directly from the owners, Tony and/or Marguerite Soper.
• AGE LIMIT - You must be 25 years or older in order to rent this condo. As part of the check-in process you must show your passport to our representative. Exceptions to this policy may be granted only in writing directly from the owners, Tony and/or Marguerite Soper.
• BUILDING POLICY - Guests agree to any and all building policies and violation of any building policy will be terms for contract termination with no refund. The building policy is provided as part of the check-in process. However, all critical issues have been covered on this site.
• HOUSEKEEPING - A limited start-up supply of paper products and soaps will be provided. No laundry detergent or shampoo or conditioners or hand soap are included.
• DAMAGE DEPOSIT - Guest's will be charged for the following:
a. Damage to contents beyond normal wear and tear.
b. Contraband, pets
c. Keys not left on the kitchen counter, or missing remote, as outlined below or unit not left locked as outlines above.
d. Any missing items from unit.
e. If linens are lost or damaged.
f. Excessive power usage as outlined below under "Electricity".
• PAYMENT - Upon booking
• CANCELLATION - 50% refund up until 2 months prior to arrival
• PROPERTY KEYS AND REMOTES – Keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $50 USD charge. Loss of remote control $100 USD charge. Loss of Mexican cell phone provided to guest is $50 USD charge.
• LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER THE OWNER'S REPRESENTATIVE, NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. NEITHER THEOWNER'S REPRESENTATIVE, NOR THE OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT, LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS, OR ITEMS LEFT AFTER OCCUPANCY. ALL RENTERS ARE SUBJECT TO MEXICAN LAW.
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS - NEITHER THE OWNERS NOR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FAILURES OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS.
• ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource and very expensive in Playa. Your reservation includes 150kwhs per one week, 250kwhs for two weeks and 350kwhs for 3 weeks. If you rent for less than a week, you are allowed 21 kwhs for each night of your stay. The remaining usage has a cost of 15 cents US per kwh. For monthly rentals from 28 nights or more electricity is not included and will be billed directly to the guest and/or taken from the damage deposit. We ask that you help us conserve this precious resource.
My husband and I are passionate about our faith, each other and our children, in that order. We love being in our condo here in Playa del Carmen, MX because it's warm all year and the beach is beautiful...not to mention the sea air. We enjoy meeting all kinds of people. It's a real joy for us to see a need and be able to help.