Sunny and newly renovated 1Bd+1Bath Cottage Home with easy access to all of Los Angeles. Well appointed with luxury bedding, full kitchen, cable TV, fast WiFi, private outdoor dining area and bikes for exploring. A peaceful oasis to relax and recharge in a quiet, friendly neighborhood. UNBEATABLE location in a trendy part of Los Angeles. Use the bikes or walk to downtown Culver restaurants and shops and 2 blocks to Sony Pictures. Minutes to beaches, Hollywood, UCLA, USC and Universal Studios.
Enjoy a "live like a local" experience with luxury style and cleanliness.
THE COTTAGE INCLUDES:
- Luxury Hotel Quality, hypoallergenic, Queen-sized bed
- Flat screen TV, high speed Wi-Fi and Cable TV
- minutes to the beach, a short walk to downtown Culver City trendy restaurants, bars and boutique shops. 2 blocks to Sony Studios
- Fully equipped kitchen with range, refrigerator, tea kettle, coffee maker, microwave, blender, toaster, glasses, plates, flatware, utensils, pots & pans
- Separate bedroom and living room
- Newly renovated bathroom with beautiful claw foot tub and shower
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- Body wash, shampoo, conditioner
- Air-conditioned bedroom
- Easy street parking
- Shared washer/dryer (with next door unit) with laundry soap
- 2 beach cruiser bikes with locks
The entire private 1 bedroom, 1 bath front house of a duplex with front porch seating area perfect to enjoy morning coffee or a glass of wine.
The other house in the duplex is also an Airbnb guest. Connect with other travelers and make friends! Both houses share the washer/dryer.
As much or as little as you need. I love to share ideas of places to go and see around Culver City and Los Angeles if you like. I am just 2 minutes away and available by text or phone.
Enjoy a "live like a local" experience with luxury service and cleanliness!
If there is anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable, let me know!
There is no smoking within 25 feet of the house per local laws, so there is no smoking in the garden. Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. No parties or unregistered guests on the premises. Thank you!
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 ตุลาคม 2017 - 31 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 1 คืน
I have lived in Culver City my entire life, and I love to host new visitors to our charming town. Airbnb has been a great way for me to meet people from all around the world! Traveling and seeing new places is one of my favorite things and being a host helps me feel connected to people who enjoy the same thing.
I like to make sure guests are comfortable and their needs are met. I am always available for assistance and am happy to help however I can. Feel free to ask me about the area, restaurant recommendations, nightlife, sightseeing. Small batch coffee is my all time favorite thing and I can tell you about my favorite local roasters and coffee shops.