It's a simple, nice and clean room in our house, which is settled in the heart of Jogja. There is a big bed for 2 people and a private bathroom. You're very welcome to use our kitchen for cooking as well as our balcony and garden for relaxing.
We are settled in the south of Jogja, still inside the ringroad. Jalan Malioboro is about 15min away from our place, Kraton 10min and Prawirotaman 5min.
Our house has two floors. The guest room is located on the ground floor next to the living room and the kitchen. We - Ari und Madeleine (a couple from Indonesia and Switzerland with two little children) are sleeping on the second floor. You get a key for the house that you can go out and come back when ever you want.
The neighborhood is friendly and quiet. There is a Indonesian restaurant above a pond which serves 'nasi bakar' and fresh fishes just next to us - perfect for a calm lunch or dinner just 1 minute from home.
Feel free to use our kitchen (including cooking stove, fridge, mixer, water dispenser, little oven and more), our living room, our balcony as well as our garden.
If you have any questions about Jogja or Indonesia in general, don't hesitate to ask us. We will be happy to give you local advices anytime.
During your stay in our home we'd like to provide you a fresh towel and a traditional sarong for sleep. You also do have a quick Wifi in your room.
Other things we do offer for extra charge:
- Pick Up service from or to the airport = 70'000Rp
- Pick Up service from the trainstation (Lempuyangan or Tugu) = 60'000Rp.
- For early morning or late pick up (Trainstation and Airport) before 7am/after 7pm = 100'000Rp.
- Rent our motorbike = 50'000Rp/day
- Rent our bicycle = 30'000Rp/day
- Use our washing machine = 30'000Rp
- Extra-mattress, if you are more than 2 people = 50'000Rp/night
- Private tours with Ari in the car for moderate prices; for example to the Borobudur Temple (also for sunrise) or to any other destination in and around Yogyakarta. Ari can drive you whereever you want to go... Just ask!
- You get a key for the house that you can go out and come back whenever you want.
- Please behave yourself same as you behave in your own home or in a friends place.
- Be friendly with the neighbours.