Charming, comfortable and spacious apartment with exposed brick wall and high ceiling. in upper west side, Manhattan. The apartment is right next to the Central Park. (please note that you are only renting the room, but not the whole Apt). The bathroom is shared with me.
(please note that you are renting a room but not the whole apt, the bathroom is shared with me)
* also my girlfriend is now living with me here.
The living room is very spacious by any (ok maybe NYC) standard. Couch, LCD TV, and WIFI. I do live here in the apartment (there is a loft) so everything you need is here. The apartment has:
- 1 large bedroom with queen size bed (this is your room)
- 1 upper loft ( my space )
- kitchen (small but very functional)
- an oversized dining table
- new Apple TV gen 4 with Siri
- Fire TV (Amazon Prime)
- you can use my Hulu Plus, HBO Now, Netflix accounts
*** please note that photos are taken by the professional photographer from Airbnb. The wide angle lenses made the place look bigger than what it is. Just want you to know. thanks
* Building's entrance: remote access via your smart phone
* Apt door: digital pin code
* The apartment is on the first floor (one floor up) and there is no elevator in the building.
I'll promptly respond to your emails and SMSs, unless you don't want me to.
The apartment is on the first floor (one story up, first door to the right) and there is no elevator in the building.
yes, you can use the kitchen, the living room, anything you can find here. : )
your room is the one on the main floor, not the loft.
- no smoking
- shoes off
- no parties
- please do not leave food in the open. Leave it in the fridge thanks.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 25 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Energetic, always up for anything new, never a boring Friday night! Love to just goto the airport and let the cheapest flight decide where I am gonna be tomorrow night. ; )
Been living in NYC for the past 10 years and now it's the place that I call home.