2 bed/2 bath home in great location; living room, dining, kitchen, garage, large back yard. 2min to Old Town Cottonwood, close to restaurants, art galleries, Jerome, Sedona, Tuzigoot, etc. Wi-fi, roku TV. Entire home, all "yours"! Maximum 4 people only.
Entire home, all "yours"! Plenty of room for 4 people without the price tag of a Sedona rental! Yet, only 20 minutes to Sedona and 2 min to Old Town Cottonwood (shopping, restaurants, entertainment; river walk, a lot
of Sedona and the verde valley people choose Old Town Cottonwood for dinner, lunch, etc. as opposed to hanging out in some of the overwhelmingly crowded Sedona places), and 10 minutes to Jerome, 7 min to Tuzigoot. Total living space is around 1,100 square feet, total lot size is 0.21 acre.
The first bedroom has a queen size bed, closet, a desk, a chair and an adjacent bathroom (shower cabin is not updated but it will be clean. 1 sink, 1 toilet, 2 big mirrors, no medicine cabinet but the vanity countertop is large so you will have enough space). First bedroom has two windows; makes the room light and bright. One of its windows is facing the backyard.
The second bedroom also has a queen size bed, a large dresser and a mirror. Guest bathroom has a bathtub (bathtub is not updated but it will be clean; shower curtains are new). Second bedroom also has two windows; one is facing the front yard.
Bed linen and bath linen is provided in the following amount:
- total qty of bath towels: 8
- total qty of bed linen sets: 5 (including those that are set in the bed prior to check in. If during your stay you want to change the bed linen, you have to wash, dry, fold the first set and put it in the closet and use the second set. If you want our cleaning person to do this and cleaning the house, the extra fee is $50).
- total qty of blankets: 2
- bed spread: 2 (set on beds prior to your check in)
- extra bed spread in closet: 2
Handwashing liquid and dishwashing liquid are provided. Shampoos, soaps and lotions are not provided. Please bring your own. Toilet papers are provided.
Kitchen is fully equipped with cooking utensils, pots and pans, plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery, kettle, placemats, kitchen towels. Fridge is empty except for 1 ketchup and 1 mustard. Salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, some teas, powder creamer are in the kitchen cabinet. A first aid kit is also in the cabinet. There is no dishwashing machine in the kitchen.
Living room has a roku TV, wi-fi throughout the house, dining area with dining table set for 4.
Laminate wood and tile flooring throughout the house.
Backyard is cozy and large. Garage for 1 car. Washer and dryer can be used, basic detergent is provided.
Everything in the house except the shed at the backyard which is only accessible by us and our cleaning person. House key is in a key box which is attached on the wall to the left side of the entrance door. Code will be provided after a reservation is completed.
We (owners) don't live in this home. We live in Sedona, 20min drive. We work in the area three times a week so it is easy for us to drop by in case you need assistance with something in the house. We answer all questions during the booking process. We make sure that the house is totally clean and ready for your arrival. In most cases, we may not be able to meet and greet you at the house during your arrival, please be prepared for self check-in. You will be given full instructions to the key access as well as a house manual, a map and some brochures of businesses/ points of interest of the area.
Please be neat and quiet.
1. Absolutely no smoking, no illegal drugs, no excessive alcohol drinking, no partying, no loud music/noise, no pet.
2. Maximum occupancy: 4 persons. Maximum cars: 2 cars. Please park in the garage. No RVs, no trailers, no camper vans., no quads or ATVs.
3. Every time you leave the house please turn the heater/cooler off.
4. Please do not re-arrange any heavy furniture pieces (sofa, credenza, vanities etc.). Smaller pieces can be moved but please put them back to were they were. Please take extra care when moving the glass top coffee table in the living room! (The glass top is not permanently attached)
5. Small trash cans are available in the bathrooms and kitchen. Please bring your kitchen trash to the large trash bin in the garage EVERY DAY. We stock up plenty of kitchen trash bags so please empty out your kitchen trash everyday.
7. Trash pick up is on Friday at about 11 am – 12 noon. If you are staying on a THURSDAY or FRIDAY please drag the large trash can to the side of the road on Thursday evening or Friday morning. Please, please, please remember this! Thank you!
8. Please maintain a standard cleanliness during your stay. You are charged for an end cleaning fee, so you do not need to wash the linen upon check out but still, when you check out please leave the house in a proper condition. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, at an additional rate you may ask our housekeeper to come to the house and clean (subject to her availability). We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the house. You are provided with fresh linens and towels upon your check-in. If during your stay you want to use the fresh towels od bed linens from the linen closet, please wash the used ones. Washing your own personal clothes in the laundry room is permitted, washing detergent is provided for free.
9. In the winter, we provide one basket of fire wood as a "starter kit". Only one, no more. You can always purchase more at your own expense.
10. UPON CHECKING OUT:
PLEASE MAKE SURE:
-HEATER/AC IS OFF
-LIGHTS ARE OFF
-STOVE BURNERS ARE OFF
-FIREPLACE IS TOTALLY OFF, ASH IS CLEANED OUT. IMPORTANT: DO NOT PUT HOT ASH IN THE TRASH BIN!
-FAUCETS/TAPS ARE ALL OFF
-FRIDGE IS EMPTIED OUT (NO OPEN FOOD LEFTOVERS PLEASE)
-GARAGE DOOR IS CLOSED. GARAGE DOOR OPENER IS LEFT ON THE DINING TABLE.
-BACK DOOR IS LOCKED
-FRONT DOOR IS LOCKED
-LEAVE KEY IN THE LOCK BOX, SCRAMBLE THE CODE.
CHECK OUT TIME: LATEST 11 A.M.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 127 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love nature, great music and unusual movies. I'm self employed, very busy at times, but I always do my best to make time for exercise, tennis and hiking.
I travel to Asia often. My travel style is: basic comfort, a lot of adventure and culture. My favorite travel destination so far is Togian Island in Sulawesi - Indonesia. It's very remote; they did not even have electricity yet when I was there (2006). My goal in regards to outdoor activity is trekking the Anapurna mountain range in Nepal with my husband who has been there previously. I hope I can do it at one point! Exploring remote areas in Papua is also in my bucket list.