Welcome to the Victorian Manor in the historic town of Lee, known as the "Gateway to the Berkshires." Many features in our five bedroom, five bathroom house have been restored to its original period details.
Whole house and patio
We are available via text or message
We have installed a 24 hour security camera on the front porch for your protection.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with PRIOR approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. $100 CHARGE
7. Parking is limited to 5 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in
designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any
illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a gas fired stove. Please do not place any paper or other combustible materials anywhere near the fireplace. Please do not adjust the thermostat over 72F.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to weather conditions.
It is hereby agreed by and between Jim Harter/Anneke Leffel and Guest that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no
others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $100 per week or part thereof.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications:
a. May not exceed 100 lbs.
b. Must be at least one year old.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are NOT ALLOWED ON FURNITURE OR BEDS. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pets will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch. A dog crate is available for use in the basement.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.