River Front with hot tub at Columbia Street Park with river access beautiful river views, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,700 sq. ft, fenced yard, next to Columbia Street Park Air Conditioning! Sleeps 6, one king, one queen and a trundle bed: two twins
River front vacation rental with river views with river access in Bend Oregon
1700 sq. Feet
Sleeps 6 comfortably
Fully equipped kitchen with river views
Living room with gas fireplace and large LCD flat screen TV
King master suite with private entrance to deck, river views
Queen guest suite
Twin trundle guest suite with private entrance to deck, river views
Private hot tub with river views
Patio seated dining
Gas barbeque grill
Washer and Dryer
One car garage and covered car port, also plenty of off street parking
Located next to Columbia Street Park, large play structure, lots of grass
Gorgeous river front 1,700 sq. ft. vacation home with air conditioning on a double lot with river frontage access located on NW Columbia Street, Cape Code style with a cedar shake exterior. Located next to the Columbia Street Park and sleeps 6 comfortably with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Beautifully landscaped front yard with grass, lush trees and vegetation with a fully fenced back yard and a terraced deck with a private hot tub, river views and river frontage access perfect for floating the river, paddle boarding and kayaking.
One level Bend vacation rental with cedar shake exterior and warm cottage decor, hard wood floors in the kitchen and dining area, carpet and brick throughout this vacation home makes this the ideal location to stay in Bend, Oregon.
Enter into the living room with two comfortable sofas, a brick gas fireplace and a large flat screen LCD television. The fully equipped kitchen has grand river views, gas range, seated dining for up to 8, hardwood floors.
The spacious king master suite has river views, a lot of sunshine and a private entrance to the private hot tub and terraced deck.
The queen guest suite is situated within close proximity to the guest bathroom and the twin trundle room has river views with a private entrance to the deck as well.
Gorgeous fully equipped kitchen with a four burner gas range, and island prep bar, hardwood floors with seated dining for 6 to 8 people and beautiful river views.
Beautifully landscaped fenced lush backyard with grass, terraced decks with hot tub, patio seating with an umbrella and steps that lead to the gate with private river access for swimming, paddle boarding, floating and kayaking. The lush grassy backyard provides a great play area for kids as well.
This home is located next to the gorgeous, expansive Columbia Street Park with pirate themed play structure with plenty of room to run and play! Perfect for families with children.
Bring your floatation devices, paddle boards or kayaks to experience the Deschutes river that flows through Bend, Oregon. Take an easy walk or ride your bike to downtown and all over the west side of Bend. Columbia Street Park is located directly adjacent to this home, with a fun playground and lots of grass for picnics and family time.
Easy access to Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort as well located minutes from downtown to enjoy the shopping and dining that Bend offers. Ride your mountain bike to the some of the more advanced riding trails of the Phil`s Trailhead system with hundreds of miles of interconnecting amazing mountain biking trails.
The whole house, and, don`t forget, direct access to the river, as this home is on the Deschutes River.
We are accessible seven days a week business hours during peak season (Memorial through Labor Day weekends) and we have an after hours emergency phone for true emergencies. We are available six days a week, closed on Sundays during the rest of the year.
Price includes all fees and taxes
Home is fully equipped with linens, bath towels, hot tub towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent for laundry, dryer sheets, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.
No smoking of any kind in or around the premises of the property
No pets permitted at this property, sorry!
Noise ordinance for the city of Bend is 10 p.m., please be respectful of your neighbors outdoors prior to the 10 p.m. cut off
No parties of any kind
Parking in designated spots (one car garage, one covered car port and longer than standard driveway fitting about four more cars)
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND ALPENGLOW VACATION RENTALS, INC.
This agreement is entered into by the guest with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., and is also the individual who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property at 322 NW Columbia Street and is in a quiet residential neighborhood. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. The maximum occupancy for this property is 6 people. NO EXCEPTIONS Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your Discover, MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. One load of towels is started.
g. No excessive cleaning is needed.
g. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
l. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties or parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately.
1. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancelation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
PARKING: One car garage, one covered car port and long driveway for four more cars, more than adequate as the home sleeps 6.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)]”
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police Department can, and in some cases, will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend.
Outdoor enthusiast, mountain biking, road biking, rock climb, boogie boarding, running, yoga, live music, my animals (two rescue dogs and a cat that thinks he is a dog...!) love to travel and I have lived in Bend, Oregon for over 22 years. My office is located in downtown Bend, Oregon in the historic O'Kane Building at NW Oregon Avenue and NW Bond Street. We offer a 5% discount off of the rent to past guests that have the reservation booked in their name (for verification purposes!) Please ask!
So far, we have had great success with our AirBnB guests, and look forward to having you here in Bend, Oregon! Its a great life, come check it out!