This room is located at the very center of the city, very near Gastown, Yaletown and the Stadium.
I am only renting this room out temporarily while I am traveling. It is only available for the month.
The room you will be staying is one of the 3 bedrooms in a house in downtown with a massive deck and a very nice view of the stadium. This bedroom and the other bedroom are listed separately and may or may not be occupied during your stay by another guest. Please be aware that the other guest(s) may be of opposite gender. Each guests are expected to be respectful of each other's space and privacy.
There is a queen bed in this bedroom that can accommodate 2 people comfortably. Please note that you will be on the 2nd floor of a 3 bedroom - 2 story townhouse and will not be wheelchair accessible.
You will have your own private, unshared bathroom. All guests have access to the common areas like living room and kitchen.
I will be away on the days I rent out the place and my brother will be occupying the master's bedroom upstairs. He will be the one to assist you during check in and for anything you may need during your stay.
Iron and Ironing board
I would like to get to know you before I agree to book. Please introduce yourself before we proceed with booking.
Tell me about -
1. Who you are, your age, what brings you to Vancouver.
2. Tell me how many you are.
Please READ the HOUSE RULES and sleeping arrangements before booking and before arriving, so you will know what to expect and will be guided during your stay.
1. IT IS UNDERSTOOD, that when you finalized booking, you have READ THE HOUSE RULES, are ok with it, can abide by it and have no questions. You also have read the full description of the SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (queen sized bed can accommodate only 2 people). Any notice and/or fine issued by HOA/STRATA that indicates your dates of stay and any damages to the property will be charged against your security deposit. If there is anything here that needs clarification, please feel free to ask me first before you finalize booking.
2. You will be requested to act discreetly during the duration of the stay so as not to call any attention to our hosting setup to avoid problems and more negative impression towards the AirBnB community similar to what UBER is experiencing in major cities worldwide. Be aware that short term rentals like Airbnb has lately been going thru legal contentions with the city government in most cities worldwide (Vancouver included), but the city has not taken any effort to enforce the rules around it due to its popularity and it helps home owners supplement the exuberant housing cost in the city. If you are uncomfortable with having to be discreet, there is always other hosts and the hotel as an alternative. So far, my previous 300+ guests (both seasoned AirBnB users and New users) understood and was very cooperative about this request and were never bothered during their stay.
3. Respect privacy and space of everyone in the townhouse:
- please keep common areas like dining room and living room clear of your personal things as there might be another guest sharing the space. We will not be responsible for any lost/misplaced items or personal belongings.
- please put away dishes and utensils into dishwasher after use. Please wash it by hand and put away if dishwasher still have clean utensils in it that have not been put away into the cabinets yet.
- do not watch tv or play anything loud past 10pm that might disturb the other guest in any way.
- Please do not use washer and dryer in townhouse past 8PM.
- only use your designated bathroom. Your own unshared bathroom is upstairs, please don't use the other one downstairs. Other guest may not like it.
- please inform me before you invite any guests over. I just need to make sure the other guest sharing the space is aware as well.
- no sleep overs beyond who we agreed to host during booking.
- do not take any food in the fridge that might not belong to you. It might be food put in there by the other guest sharing the space.
4. Based on past experiences, we are no longer hosting groups who are all 25 years or younger. We will require government issued IDs as proof upon check-in.
5. MUST HAVE an accessible phone with roaming access (specially if you are not from Canada) BEFORE you arrive in Vancouver. We will decline to host you, if you do not have this accessibility. This phone is necessary so we can coordinate BEFORE you arrive in Vancouver, ensure a hassle-free check in and you can easily reach me for directions or assistance if needed while in town. This will also save us both a lot of frustration when an unforeseen issue arise. Make sure you have activated your roaming service BEFORE you leave your country, because there is NO store in or near the airport/amtrak/port station where you can get a SIM card.
6. NO early check-in. Check in is at 4PM, Check out is at 11AM. Townhouse Entry and Keys are available ONLY at 4PM check in time, NOT before.
7. Please expect a phone call from me to coordinate all details of your arrival and departure as your travel date gets closer. Please consider the fact that you will be staying in someone else's home and not a hotel where there is a doorman at the lobby waiting for your arrival anytime you choose to. We have to let you in ourselves (depending on my brother's work schedule), have to coordinate with other people to meet you (depending on their availability) if I am out of town. If possible, give us your preferred day and time to call so i do not have to keep trying to get a hold of you.
8. If your flight information or trip itinerary (if driving) is already available upon booking, kindly provide, as soon as you, have booked or at least week before you arrive.
We will need the: airline, flight number, arrival date, arrival time , and departure time.
On arrival date, kindly give us a heads up before you board your plane AND connecting flights if any, if your flight got delayed, and when you arrive in YVR and about to head out towards Downtown. This is so we can anticipate your arrival and be aware of possible delays.
9. If driving, kindly let us be aware of your ETA in Vancouver. Please give us a heads up when you depart from your origin of travel, when you get past the border and If you are delayed for any reason (traffic, sightseeing), so we would be able to anticipate better your arrival and when to buzz you in remotely.
10. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the unit, on the balcony or anywhere in or near the building. The building management is VERY, VERY STRICT about this. Neighbors will NOT hesitate to report this.
I'm allergic to smoke and it is very hard to get rid of the smoke scent. There may be guests after you who may also be allergic to smoke or simply not like the scent of it.
Any evidence of this occurring during the reservation or a report by a neighbor that will result to Strata issuing a notice , makes the $500 security deposit non-refundable.
11. DO NOT ship anything to the property and ask the concierge or my brother to look out for it.
12. We will provide you with fresh linens, beddings and towels, however unlike hotels, we will not be providing you with soaps, shampoos and toothpaste. Please bring your own.
13. Please DO NOT use the towels or bedsheets to wipe off your cosmetics with or anything that is oil based, which may cause "hard to wash" off stains (including food stains). Cost of having to replace any stained towel or bedsheet will be CHARGED against your security deposit. Bring your own cotton balls or face towels for the purpose.
14. NO PETS. I have guests who will stay after you who might be allergic to pet dander.
15. Respect the neighbors and other guests in the house and keep noise, voices and music/tv volume to minimum after 10PM. Condo wall and floor partitions are not very well insulated. What seem like low volume to you are still amplified through walls, windows, patios/ balcony, hallway and flooring. Absolutely, NO PARTYING/DRINKING inside the unit. $500 fee applies against your security deposit if notice is issued by Strata indicating your reservation dates. Please note that regular conversations on the outdoor deck/balcony can be heard by other units in the condo.
If a neighbor is making a loud noise, DO NOT, personally approach them or the concierge. Call me, and let me deal with it for you.
16. Neighbors are generally wary about AirBnB, so please avoid lingering in lobbies/hallways with your luggages. Also, please DO NOT interact with the concierge or any building staff for any reason; they are not part of AirBnB. DO NOT ask them for any favors. Let's keep to ourselves please.
17. NO Drugs or any illegal activities.
18. PLEASE CHECK all your personal belongings BEFORE leaving the unit. Do not leave anything valuable unattended in the unit or in your vehicle. We are NOT responsible for any missing, misplaced or lost personal belongings during or after your stay. I will not take any responsibility to mail out anything you left in the condo.
19. Please make sure to accurately state how many people will be staying, if you are to have someone else during your stay. READ the full description of sleeping spots available so you will know what to expect. I also need to make sure I am providing enough linens and towels for the expected number of people coming. Please do not exceed beyond the number of available sleeping spots, as it can get tight in the room. Please note that you will be on the ground floor of the 3 bedroom; 2 story townhouse.
20. Please lets keep ALL text communications in one place (AirBnB messaging system ONLY) so we do not lose track of the thread or lose important details/questions/response you may want to get thru to me. I DO NOT HAVE or will use any other Instant Messaging (IM) apps. You can either call me with the phone number I will provide you after booking or text message me thru AirBnB.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 10 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น