• The maximum number of guests allowed at our cabin is limited to ten (10) persons.
• Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of your security deposit.
• An additional charge of $50/person per night will be assessed for any group over ten (10) guests.
• There is no daily housekeeping service. Cleaning service is provided before and after your stay.
• Linens and bath towels are included in your daily rental. We suggest you bring Beach Towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin
• Parking in the driveway is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated areas only. ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING on the front yard.
• Street parking is extremely limited, especially during the winter. Damage may be sustained from snow plows that service our narrow street. Carpool accordingly!
• Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
NO SMOKING POLICY:
• The cabin has a strict NO SMOKING policy. No exceptions
• Smoking is allowed outside only. Any smell of smoke inside the house will result in damage fees of $250 which will be charged against your security deposit. To avoid this charge, ensure that doors to the cabin are closed so that smoke odors do not permeate the interior.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up cigarette butts around the property. Failure to do so may result in additional cleaning fees.
• Well-behaved dogs under 20 lbs. and at least one (1) year of age or older are welcome with additional pet deposit. No puppies!!!
• A maximum of one (1) dog with current vaccinations and flea/tick treatments are allowed at the cabin.
• Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet waste in and around the cabin. Additional cleaning fees apply for any pet waste handled by our maintenance crew.
• Pets are now allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
• Many of our guests have cat allergies – absolutely NO cats allowed
• Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may occur to pets or humans while on the premises. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
• We may require a photo of your pet as proof of size.
NO HOUSE PARTIES:
• This is a family vacation home. No house parties are permitted.
• Please respect the neighbors and observe respectable noise levels. Our service personnel periodically check on the property. If they see a house party in progress you will be asked to leave the premises and forfeit all advanced payments and security deposits.
• No refunds will be issued for early departure.
• Trash pick-up is at 5:00am on FRIDAYS -- DO NOT leave trash cans outside on any other day as we have had issues with animals rummaging through the garbage (including raccoons and bears) leaving a mess.
• Our cleaning crew will pick up trash left in the bins inside the house.
• Empty beer and soda cans, bottles, and any excess litter strewn about inside the cabin, front deck and backyard and not placed in the appropriate trash bins may result in additional cleaning fees.
• Load and run the dishwasher with all used dishes and kitchenware (detergent is provided)
• Remove any food items brought to the property from the cabinets and refrigerator
• Place all trash in appropriate containers
• In Winter, turn thermostat to 58o F. In summer, turn it up to 85 o F.
• Turn off lights, television or other electronics
• Return board games, books, toys, etc. to original spots
• Ensure that all doors/windows are closed/locked.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Avid skier, frustrated piano player, world wanderer. My husband and I love to travel and spend many winter weekends in South Lake Tahoe. Our favorite destinations also include Black Rock City, Singapore, Koh Samui, Kauai, Maui, Boracay, Siargao, Santorini, Mykonos, Istanbul, Rome, Pompei, Paris, Belize, and Costa Rica. Someday, we intend to eat our way through the seven continents.
We live in a little town in the Half Moon Bay area with two beautiful terrier mutts, and understand how important it is to be able to bring our beloved pets along on vacations. We welcome you, your family and your pet to our little mountain cabin.
AS HOSTS: we promise to respond within 24 hours to your inquiries and be available for you during the course of your stay. Your comfort and enjoyment are our utmost priority and have furnished our cabin with all the amenities of home, perfect for a quiet family getaway.
AS GUESTS: we promise to treat your home as if it were our own, to respect the house rules and to keep you updated of our plans so there are no surprises.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Christina & Jack