Bright, clean apartment in the vibrant heart of London. Walk to London Bridge or Westminster Bridge in under 30 minutes or use unrivaled public transport links day and night that connect you directly to everything London has to offer.
Spacious, bright, clean and well-presented one-bedroom apartment in vibrant central London. The living room and bedroom are facing Walworth Road (main road). The apartment is accessed via Colworth Grove, a small cul-de-sac that runs parallel to Walworth Road. Following a short entrance area corridor, two sets of stairs lead up to the apartment (please note that accessible via stairs only). The building itself is a three storey brick building.
The apartment consists of:
• Bedroom (with a large double-bed)
• Living room
• Separate kitchen
• Bathroom with a shower
The apartment benefits from:
• Close proximity (walking distance) to main London attractions
• Unrivaled 24 hours public transport connection (see more detail below)
• All amenities (including 24 hours shop) right in front of the apartment
• London multiculturalism at its very best, experience it first hand
Our guests have access to and are invited to use:
• Guest book (overview of amenities nearby, transport information, etc.)
• Wireless internet
• TV and DVD player
• Nespresso coffee machine (coffee capsules are being provided)
• Electric cooker/stove/oven
• Fridge & freezer (space being provided in both for our guests)
• Iron & ironing board
• Washing machine (without dryer) & drying rack
• Hair dryer
• Storage space (wardrobe space being provided for our guests)
After the check-in, the flat is all yours which also means it's a flat for self-caterers. We will of course be available at any time for our guests by phone or Airbnb messenger. In case we are away travelling in the wrong time zone and/or somewhere without a good mobile/internet connection ourselves, we will ensure that someone else is available for our guests as a point of contact. Our guest book in the apartment contains all necessary contact information.
The apartment is located bang in the middle of everything. Walworth road is a busy artery of London transport and the area surrounding the apartment is very urban. This means it is lively until late and can also be on the noisy side. In addition, the apartment is close to a police station so you're likely to hear a siren or two from time to time. However, on the upside it also means you are in the very middle of everything, can shop and eat until late and you can be pretty certain that you'll always find a night bus connection that brings you back home at night :-)
Very straight-forward house rules:
• Be nice
• Be kind
• Shoes off inside
• Strictly no smoking inside (downstairs outside is no problem at all)
• We respect our neighbours and friends in the house, please do so too
Hello we're Yuliya and Christian and would like to say thank you for looking at our profile :-)
We have both lived in London now for about 10 years. Yuliya is from Belarus and Christian is from Germany originally. We got married last year and enjoy our time together. Although we thoroughly love living in London, whenever we can we try to get into the countryside for long walks. We generally love travelling and when we do we try to make it as active as possible by exploring, hiking and climbing.
We would be very happy to have you stay in our flat and use it as your hub to explore London. We will do our best to make our guests feel welcome so they can feel at home as much as possible during their time here.
We are looking forward to hear from you and to maybe meet you in the near future :-)
Yuliya & Christian