ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Comfy & clean en suite room with 2 big beds, hot shower, a/c, TV, tea maker, hair dryer & big fridge. Suitable for 2 adults max., so, baby, kid or extra person are not allowed.
Great location: located near Historical Park, museums, night markets, post office, phamacy, Thai massage shop, 7/11 shop & ATMs, restaurants, bars.
À la carte breakfast set (with fresh brewed coffee/tea and fresh tropical fruits) could be purchased for 200THB/set/person.
The room has 2 big beds, suitable for 2 adults only. Not suitable for baby, kid under 10yrs old, wheelchair traveler, pet. (No facilities for them, no extra bed/cot, no lift, no play ground.)
1. Free WIFI.
2. Local map & a guide book (in English) are free for guests.
3. Guide books are available for guests to borrow.
4. À la carte breakfast set (with fresh brewed coffee/tea and fresh tropical fruits) could be purchased for 200THB/set/person. Breakfast is served on the ground floor during 08:00-09:30 a.m., daily.
5. Public swimming pool located next door, for 100THB/person. Must bring your own quick-dry pool towel & swimming suit.
I am "Jeeda". I graduated Environmental Sciences and used to live more than 10years in England. I love traveling, wood craft, gemstones and marine fishes.
Ayutthaya is my home town, so, I could give you good tips of travelling in & around Ayutthaya, Thailand and (URL HIDDEN)
I have got my own room and stay at the property too. If you need my help or advices, please feel free to let me know.
Looking forward to welcoming you.
1. My place open from 08:00 - 19:00, daily. Check-in after 19:00 is possible, but you must inform me in advance.
2. Ayutthaya is my home town. I could give you good traveling tips in & around Ayutthaya, Thailand & (URL HIDDEN)
3. LGBT are welcome.
1. "Non smoking guest-room". Smoking area is on the ground floor & on the balcony.
2. We have "shoes-off policy" here, so, please bring slippers or indoor shoes with you. :)
3. Penalty for any cancellation or no-show is a night charge.
4. Not suitable for baby, toddler, kid under 10yrs old, wheelchair & pet.
5. We open during 08:00-19:00, daily. Check-in after 19:00 is not possible.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 50 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm Jeeda. I graduated Environmental Sciences and used to live more than 10years in England. I love traveling, wood craft, gemstones and marine fishes.
Ayutthaya is my home town. So, I could give you good traveling tips in & out the Old City and also traveling tips in Thailand and My house located very close to the Historical Park, local night markets and museums. Looking forward to welcoming you. :)