Charming garden apartment in a beautifully restored, 350 year old 'borgo' - available all year. A few minutes from the coastal resort of Finale Ligure. Village setting with grounds of fruit and olive trees, just 300m by foot to restaurants and cafes.
2-bedroom ground floor apartment with garden terrace overlooking the pool. There is an open-planned kitchen/lounge, a snug, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. One bedroom has a double bed and the other bedroom has a bunk bed that sleeps two in the double bed at ground level and a single bed above. This apartment has a private garden terrace with table and chairs, overlooking the pool area and olive groves. There is a sofa-bed in the lounge.
Private garden patio and use of the shared communal areas around the pool. Wi-Fi access in the apartment and around the pool area.
CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT: Check-in is between 3pm and 8pm on the day of your arrival. Check-out is by 10am on the day of your departure.
Prices include: hot & cold water, electricity, gas, final cleaning, use of the pool during the summer, and central heating during the winter months. Bed linen and bathroom towels are included.
SERVICES and FACILITIES
- All apartments have secure garage parking with ample space for 1 car and mountain bikes if you have them, right next to the apartments at no extra cost.
- Check-in 3-8pm, Check-out 10am. Apartments are no-smoking inside but outside on the terrace, no problem. For bookings of 2 or more weeks, bed linen is changed weekly.
- During the months of July and August, bookings are only taken on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday.
- Included during your stay: Use of swimming pool (May to October) and communal gardens.
- Internet access can be provided on request, free of charge.
- The apartment has a dishwashers and a washing machines.
- None of the apartments have air conditioning, however there is generally a valley wind, day and night so generally the apartments remain fresh.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 10 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, we are an English-Italian family who came to Liguria over 15 years ago. Liguria is one of my favourite areas in the world - a perfect balance between the sea and mountains. A mild climate all year round, perfect for people who love nature, the great outdoors and the 'buzz' of Riviera life.