Cozy, fully equipped room within an apartment on the 7th floor, 10 minutes away from city center by public transportation. Few steps from Supermarket, post office, pharmacy, bank & gym.
You will be sharing it with friendly polish woman :-)
Cozy and warm room with everything you need as a traveller :-)
You have an access to the room, bathroom and toilet.
Coffee, tea and kettle availavle.
I am happy to advise you where to go, whether you are looking for tourist attractions, shopping, local cuisine or any other informations about magical city of Krakow :-)
I am an expert of doing homemade traditional polish liquors, jams and pickles following my great grandmother's recipes which you can try and purchase if you would like to :-)
- Check in is at 2PM
Check out is at 10AM
- No shoes on inside the house
- No smoking.
- You are free to come back home anytime you want, but respect that others might be asleep if you are coming back late at night.
- Inappropriate use of rooms and beds, etc is not acceptable. Any damage to property will be charge.
If the situation occurs again you will be required to check out.
- Loud music is not acceptable.
- Keep the toilet, the bathroom and the room clean as you would like to receive it.
- Shampoo, shower gel and towels are free to use but please leave them in the bathroom after check-out.
- Please do not take shower/bath after midnight.
- Guests are responsible for returning the room and main door security keys on the day of departure. If keys get lost, guests are charged for any replacement costs which is 150 PLN
- Bedroom price doesn't include cooking.
- Please, wash your hands every time you are coming from outside.
Welcome and thank you for choosing my apartment :-)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Open minded, well educated, positive and happy. Nature is my passion. I love animals (especially cats :) ), books, traveling and Japan (everything about it).
I listen to Rock 'n Roll and my favorite bands are The Doors and Europe 8-)