Great neighborhood! 5-mins to bay, 12-mins to ocean. Near many hiking trails. LOTS of great extras & amenities. Please see details Property fully maintained with organic & all natural products.
Outdoor shower. Hammock on front porch and nice big double chaise lounge on back deck. Zip line and swing set. Gas grill with side burner also on back deck. Large screen TV and DVD with surround sound in living room as well as Wii which is equipped with YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Master has TV and DVD player, whirlpool tub and hair dryer. One room downstairs has TV. All TVs have basic cable with sports/outdoor package. Kitchen has all the basics plus many great extras! (dishwasher, microwave, slowcooker, blender/food processor, juicer). Wireless printer. Beach towels will be available.
Guests will have full access to house and property except basement and master closet.
We should be mostly available throughout your stay. On some occasions where we may be out of town we will have back up contacts that can address all your needs.
While we would do everything in our power to not disturb you during your stay, we do need to reserve the right to access the basement (through outside bilco door) on rare occasions. You would be notified prior and an amicable time would be determined.
1. The homeowner has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Tenants shall pay for damage and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Tenants agree that the homeowner shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the green garbage container off side of house. Tenants are cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
6. A. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
7. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home and waste should be disposed of in a proper manner. Do not leave cigarette butts on the property.
8. Homeowner shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, & other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenants. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenants arrive they are free to use them.
9. The Tenants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants if such coverage is desired.
10. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
11. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
12. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
13. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
14. Tenants agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
15. Tenants shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
16. Tenants agree not to try and access any locked doors within the residence.
17. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area.The fire
extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Tenants to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenants agree to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
18. The property has fire and carbon monoxide detectors installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenants will notify management without delay if a fire alarm "chirps" or has a low battery condition.
19. Tenants shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so. The Tenants agree to locking all doors whenever leaving the residence.
20. Valuable items left behind by Tenants will be held for the Tenants and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenants for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 3 months they shall become the property of the Homeowner. The Homeowner shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
21. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service. Any additional programming ordered during the Tenants stay will be deducted from the security deposit.
22. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
23. Tenants agree that air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and kept in energy saver mode. Doors and windows shall be closed when air conditioning is in operation. Excess use of air conditioners will result in the utility cost being deducted from the security deposit.
24. Tenants agree to not handle the taxidermy in any way
25. Tenants are aware that the exterior of the property is monitored by video cameras
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 07 มิถุนายน 2018 - 19 มิถุนายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 3 คืน