A quirky, vintage decorated apartment in this historic East End Dwellings block. Comfortable and well equipped it is positioned perfectly in fashionable Bethnal Green for work or play with the city, tourist attractions and nightlife on your doorstep.
1. Please respect our neighbours. No smoking. No parties.
2. Check out time 11am, Check in time 2pm. Outside these hours may be possible and this needs to be arranged in advance. A late check in fee of £40 is payable for arrivals after 10pm.
3. We normally have a minimum 2 night rental, but we can sometimes accommodate shorter visits if our bookings' schedule allows.
4. The maximum number of occupants is agreed at time of booking.
5. We will meet you at the property with the keys and show you around the apartment.
6. The apartment should be left in a clean and tidy state. Clean and tidy is the state the apartment was in at the time of check in.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Having moved from Australia around 30 years ago I now most definitely call East London home! I'm a local teacher, artist and have 3 children. I love kids books, music, singing and visiting galleries and museums. I love the beach and trees. I am just as happy in the bustle of the city as I am in muddy boots in the woods.