Relax, renew and have fun at this tranquil Tavern Bay 3 story estate! Easy stroll to Lake. Tavern Bay Beach Club passes included.
Enchanting garden entrance, original hardwood floors, beautiful slate and hand crafted woodwork throughout.
Enchanting garden entrance, original hardwood floors, beautiful slate and hand crafted woodwork throughout. This cabin home has two fireplaces, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 decks, an open floor plan with great room and a den. All bedrooms, living room and den have TVs and DVD players.
The spacious master retreat has a private sitting area, outdoor deck, sky lights, bathroom with slate shower and two copper sinks. Second and third bedrooms each have a separate entrance with outdoor seating areas.
Features include natural wood vaulted ceiling, stainless appliances, drop lighting, three separate outdoor decks and a PATH OUTSIDE THE BACK DOOR WITH AN EASY, LEVEL STROLL ALONG WILLOW CREEK TO THE LAKE!!! Approximately 5-7 minutes depending on your pace. The property is situated on a mostly flat lot, with plenty of driveway parking. This beautiful cabin home is perfect for families, friends, couples or small groups. Enjoy beautiful blue skies and great weather in all four seasons in Lake Arrowhead or nearby Big Bear, Snow Valley, Green Valley Lake or Lake Gregory / Crestline which is great for fishing, renting boats & kayaks, swimming, antique shopping, etc.
Summer concerts- Free in The Village
Nearby movie theater
Relaxing - on the deck or near the fire with your favorite beverage!
Be as busy as you would like or relax and restore. There is something for everyone and only a short drive from Los Angeles, San Bernardino or Orange County. Please visit (website hidden) for all activities and amenities that Lake Arrowhead and the surrounding areas offer.
You have access to the entire estate. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 fireplaces and 3 decks. It is a spacious home with a lot of wood and slate. Feels like home, because it is!
You also have access to Tavern Bay Beach Club which is a short level stroll.
I want my guests to enjoy their stay as much as possible. I am always only a phone call away to answer any questions! Where to locate something in the home, dining suggestions, where to hike...
A few actual reviews from guests:
“Best on the lake!”
5 of 5 starsReviewed September 9, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
I am so excited to write this review because our family enjoyed our experience so much!
First, I should say that the pictures really don't do this cabin justice. It is beautifully maintained and perfectly decorated. It's all in the details and Cathy, the owner, knows what she's doing. We stayed over the weekend with two other families. There were six adults and four children in our party and there was plenty of room to go around. The bathrooms were nicely updated and the beds were very comfortable.
The walk to the lake is just as Cathy says...easy and level. My two year old son made the journey easily. We loved the beach access that came with the cabin. The beach wasn't crowded and there were lounge chairs available. There is also a snack bar and small playground for the kiddos. Our stay was in august, but we think this cabin would be lovely in the winter too!
We really loved giving Cathy our business. She was prompt with her emails when going through the rental process and so pleasant to talk to. You can tell she cares about the cabin and her guests. Her directions to the cabin were perfect and she provides all the information you need about Lake arrowhead in a binder to make your stay easy and fun. We had to call her a few times over the weekend with questions and she was easy to reach and helpful. She's just lovely.
We have already recommended this cabin to several friends and we will definitely be staying there again. We just cannot say enough about what an impressive experience we had!
5 of 5 starsReviewed February 18, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
1 person found this review helpful
Bright and sunny location, 10min easy walk to the lake, 3miles from the Arrowhead village. House has all the little things to make your stay relaxing. Board games, roku boxes,yoga mats. Bathrooms are new and upgraded, planty of parking space. Cathy was always available. Nice stay for three families with kids.
“Wonderful Weekend away!”
5 of 5 starsReviewed Octob(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for a stay in August 2013
I rented the home early august as a family getaway for my mother's 50th birthday and everyone in the family had the most amazing time! The house is beautiful and makes you feel instantly at home. Our group ranged from 2 years to 50 years old and everyone was comfortable the entire time. The house is spread out enough to allow everyone their own space but we had a great time spending our evenings playing many of the provided board games in the living room together. The house is a short and beautiful walk to the lake/beach club. It was a great little swimming area and the weather was perfect this time of year for a little dip. Cathy was more than accommodating with any questions we had a was the most gracious hostess. I very much plan on staying at this house again on any future trips to the area. It would be great for a couples getaway, family trip or just any reason to escape to the mountain. Everyone of us absolutely loved every minute of being in this house!
Please be respectful of our home and our neighbors.
House rules are simple, common sense and will be sent upon rental.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are not permitted.
7. Parking/Driveway: Parking is limited to 6 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The driveway has a steep angle at the bottom; it is recommended to go up and down at an angle to avoid scraping.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Never leave unattended. An ash bucket is located on back and front decks. Any ashes left in fireplace must be out before leaving. Cans may not be placed near furniture or other combustible material, ashes must be wet down thoroughly with water, be stored a minimum of three ft clearance from building, porch, trees, etc., lid must remain on ash can when in use. (CA Fire Code Section 1102)
10. Water: The home in Lake Arrowhead is in a controlled/restricted water district. WE ARE IN A DROUGHT, the lake is low! An extremely high water usage during your stay may result in additional charges. Normal water usage is allowed (showers, dishes, etc.) however please conserve and do not allow water to run unnecessarily. Do not wash cars, hose driveways, etc. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. NO feminine products should be flushed at any time or baby wipes, even if they say they are flushable. If it is found that these products have been flushed and clog the drain you could be charged damages.
11. Trash: Containers located near front door.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. NO BB or pellet guns allowed on property.
14. Please NO loud noise outside after 11:00 pm that could disturb neighbors. Outdoor noise carries easily in the mountains. Have fun but please be mindful of surrounding neighbors that live there year round.
15. Please follow departure instructions located in the house. Please turn off all lights except the motion sensor lights near the front door.
In the winter you MUST set the heater to 55 degrees to avoid pipes freezing and bursting. You will be responsible!
I love my home and enjoy sharing it with others. I have had many, many families make wonderful memories here. It makes me happy.
I love the out of doors. This home and Lake Arrowhead are the perfect setting! It's so close and yet so far away!
I enjoy hiking, kayaking, any thing on or near water, yoga, music, food, wine, friends and family to name just a few things! I enjoy life!
“It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald