ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
Two bedroom apartment which is flooding with light and offering a spectacular view of the southern parts of Stockholm! Just a few feet from a Metro station. 8 to 15 minutes ride downtown. 13 min by Metro train to the Old town.
This 2 bedroom apartment (66 sqm) easily and comfortably hosts a family of five (or more, if you have smaller children - baby cot and baby chair available on request). It's also suitable for a group of four or five adults traveling together.
The apartment is flooding with light and offers a fantastic view of the southern parts of Stockholm.
This place is not just an apartment for rent, it is a real home. There is a nice atmosphere to it, which I hope you will appreciate. The furniture is a mix between Scandinvavian contemporary design and design from the 50's and the 60's.
I hire a PROFESSIONAL CLEANING COMPANY before your stay in order to make the apartment spotless.
ALL AMENITIES, such as linen, soap, shampoo and towels, are INCLUDED. In the kitchen you also find salt, olive oil and other basic ingredients for cooking (according to me, it's so boring to start the vacation having to go to the supermarket for such stuff).
The apartment, facts:
- one bedroom with a double bed (180 x 200 cm), memory foam bed.
- the other bedroom, ("children's room"), with a bunk bed (two 90 x 200 cm beds) + a comfortable single bed (80 x 200 cm). These beds are comfortable for grown-ups too
- living room with dining area (please note that there is no TV or DVD player, though)
- lots of toys
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a dishwasher + dishwasher detergents
- a washing machine (no dryer, though) + washing detergents
- a micro oven (in the pantry)
- free and unlimited WIFI
- a coffee maker
-coffee and different kinds of tea
- salt, olive oil, pepper and other basic ingredients for cooking
- shampoo + soap
- a small bathtub
- iron + ironing board
- a balcony (with 4 sun chairs when it's season for that)
- a coolbox (in a cupboard above the pantry) and plastic plates etc that you can borrow for picnics
- a baby cot and a baby chair (can be seen among the pictures)
- several GUIDEBOOKS in English, such as Lonely Planet Stockholm guidebook and the Berlitz guidebook, which you can borrow + maps
- a couple of ADAPTERS for your electronic gadgets
- It's just a few steps from the METRO/underground/tube/subway (a train every 6-10 minutes) and two SUPERMARKETS (usually open between 7 am to 10 pm).
My listing here on Airbnb contains lots of photos of both the apartment and the immediate vicinity (plus a few photos in the end of central Stockholm), because I believe it's important for guests to get a overall idea of what it looks like here. This is a safe middle class suburb close to the city centre.
Do you have any questions or special needs? Just let me know, I'll do my best to help you out. When I host you, I regard you as my personal friends. :) And as I am a frequent Airbnb:er myself and traveling a lot, I always try to think of what is important and what I appreciate myself as a traveller. My wish is to provide a great service and make your stay memorable!
I love being an ambassador for my city!
WELCOME to Stockholm! :)
Ps. In case you are being allergic to fur animals, please note that from Augusti 2016 there is a cat living in the apartment (however, it's living elsewhere during your stay).
I hope you're going to feel at home!
Check-in time is 3 pm, but usually it's no problem if you wish to check in earlier och later. Just ask me! If you need to check out later than 12 am, let me know and we'll figure something out.
I'm going to meet you to hand over the keys, or provide you with information as to where you can easily pick up the keys (in the house). As this apartment is my home, I might be on vacation when you rent it and in that case I can't greet you personally when you arrive. But if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, I will be there via email or cell phone to ensure that your stay is comfortable.
In Sweden the tap water tastes good, which means you don't have to buy bottled water unless you wish to have carbonated water.
Just normal house rules:
- Please be mindful and keep noice level low at night.
- No high heeled shoe-walking indoors, please.
- Smoking only allowed on the balcony.
Thank you very much!
38-year-old lawyer from Sweden. My interests are swimming, photography, architecture, reading... And hanging out with my family/friends, of course.
I travel a lot alone, with a friend or with my two daughters (born in 2006 and 2008).
It has turned out that Airbnb is a great way of meeting nice people, both when I'm traveling and when I'm hosting in Stockholm. I love it!