Beautiful new 2nd floor semi-private suite in East Nashville.
Easy access to some delicious food, music venues, nature parks, nightlife, Broadway, and Nissan Stadium. 3 miles from downtown and 1.5 miles from hip Five Points.
You'll have private access to the 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms (sleeps 6 people on 2 beds and 1 air mattress), bathroom, and loft (note: no private entry).
We ask that you PLEASE RESPECT OUR HOME as there are other guests present and our family does live here full time.
Some simple rules we ask that you follow:
- No parties/events
- No guest that are not on your booking
- No smoking on property
- No underage drinking
- No illegal drug usage on property
- If your shoes are muddy, please remove them before coming in
- Washer and dryer are not available
- Please respect us and possible other guest and keep volume to a minimum late at night.
- Using the fridge to store items is only allowed by request. No cooking in the kitchen.
- Please do not remove your makeup with the nice towels we have provided.
- Please do not flush unreasonable items down the toilet.
- If ANYTHING is broken, lost, or stained, please let the host know immediately. We know that accidents happen.
We know this is a lot of rules, but rules are created because something happened at some point to make us write them. Airbnb works because of a code of honor, and your trust is counted on.
Rules aside, we hope that you enjoy your stay and have a great time in Nashville.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 130 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are the Reardensteins! We strive to live a meaningful life, one filled with adventure and flavor and richness. We crave exploration and calmness. To-do lists and spontaneity. Creative foods and black coffee. When we dive into a new city, we like to experience it like the locals. The purpose of us offering our space is to provide that for those that we welcome to Nashville.