LARGE Bedroom retreat upstairs with: Coffee bar & Fridge, KING BED, Single bed, Ensuite Toilet & Shower, TV, Netflix/DVD Aircon.
Downstairs 2 Bedrooms, 1 X Double, 1 X Single. Spacious Kitchen; Shower & Toilet; Pool Access; Large TV Room; Online Movies; 7:1 Sound; Free WIFI 2+ Streaming
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
PADBURY GUEST HOUSE W.A. 6025.
Clause a. THE PARTIES OF AGREEMENT
TENANT and OWNER
The PROPERTY MANAGER / OWNER shall hand over the residential premises in a reasonable state of cleanliness and maintain the residential premises in a reasonable state of repair having regard to tenant requirements in respect of buildings, health and safety in respect of residential premises.
The Property Manager/ Owner have the right to inspect the premises with prior verbale notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Property Manager/ Owner as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Property Manager/ Owner shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Tuesday the garbage is picked up early morning. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. Unless claused within this agreement
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than agreed persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a non harmful manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum at all times.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home leaving no litter or stubbed material on grounds.
12. Property Manager/ Owner shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Property Manager/ Owner’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
13. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Property Manager/ Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognise that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Property Manager/ Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
14. ALL HOUSEHOLD ITEMS & FURNITURE MUST REMAIN AS PLACED OR LOCATED WITHIN THE RESIDENCE. ANY MISPLACED ITEM OR FURNITURE WILL INCUR COST TO YOUR BOND.
15. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, legal fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Property Manager/ Owner enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
19. If the property should need to be viewed for marketing purposes during the Tenants’ stay, every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s holiday. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not. (this clause is rarely exercised)
20. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
22. Absolutely no firearms of any type shall be allowed on the premises.
23. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
25. Tenant agrees not to access the “caretaker’s area”, even if unlocked, which contains; caretakers/property managers residence as well as cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The caretakers area is separately located adjacent to the Tenants area.
26. Tenant is advised that the property contains an electric stove and cook top, heating, grill, and other electrical powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed in the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
28. The property has smoke detector alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a smoke alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition. (By Law Smoke Alarms are hard wired & need an Electrician to service them – please DO NOT OPEN smoke alarms)
29. Tennant is advised that there is direct intercom phone service to the Caretaker residence for emergency property use only. No other telecommunications are serviced in the residence.
30. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Property Manager/ Owner. The Property Manager/ Owner shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
32. Cable TV will be provided at agreed service level chosen by the Tenant & set by the Property Manager/ Owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service. Preferences must be selected and communicated to Property Manager 30 days prior to occupancy.
33. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
34. Tenant agrees that Reverse Cycle Split Air conditioning: Cooling shall not be set below 24 degrees and Heating shall not be set above 24 degrees, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.