We've been coming to Shell Bay since we were little. Great memories of adventures and good times, it's the ideal base for exploring all of the East Neuk and its secrets. The van enjoys a quiet on-site location and is a pebble's throw from the beach.
Our caravan is situated at the far end of the campsite, enjoying a quiet location and is a pebble's throw from the beach. Here's what the caravan has:
• TV with in-built DVD player
• Gas fire
• L-shaped seating (an adult could sleep comfortably on one side too)
• Dining table with L-shaped seating and stool
• Door leading out onto wrap-around deck
• Some board games
There is no wifi, which if you're looking to switch off for a few days can be a good thing!
• Gas hob, grill and oven
• Microwave, kettle and toaster
• Fridge (please note: no freezer box!)
• Crockery, cutlery and cookware
• Kitchen cupboard essentials (tea/coffee, salt & pepper, oil, some spices – help yourself)
• High chair
• 1 double, with mini wardrobe and cupboard space
• 2 x twin rooms, each with a mini cupboard
• Electric heaters in bedrooms (twin rooms have them on the ceiling)
• Travel cot
• Duvet and pillows (PLEASE NOTE: guests bring their own linen and towels)
• Deep-pan shower, with plug (suitable for bathing young children)
• Wash basin with kids' stool
• First aid kit
• Separate WC room
• Wrap-around decking (with lockable gate, handy for keeping kiddies contained!)
• Folding chairs and table
There are 2 doors into the caravan itself. On booking, we will give you directions on how to find our caravan on the site, and the code to access the key lock.
As the caravan is self-contained, we leave our guests alone to enjoy themselves throughout their visit. If you need any help however, we are always at the end of a phone to ensure you have as relaxed a stay as possible.
What you'll need to bring:
• Food and drinks!
• Your own bed linen and towels (there are duvets and pillows there)
• Extra towels if you fancy a dip in the sea!
• a hairdryer
• A portable BBQ if you want to – but please be careful and use this only on the stones around the caravan, NOT the grass or the decking!
Please leave the caravan clean and tidy (there's a range of cleaning products in the cupboard beneath the kitchen sink), and report any equipment failures or broken items so we can organise to have these replaced.
Please do not smoke anywhere inside the caravan.
Unfortunately pets are not permitted in the caravan.