I want you to feel like my apartment is your very own home away from home. A beautiful, clean, newly decorated flat - with exposed brickwork, modern kitchen with all the amenities you will need to enjoy your stay. With one bedroom with king size bed & single sofa bed in the living room (with shutter doors), the space will sleep three comfortably. Based in the heart of Clapton, Hackney the property is situated close to cafes, restaurants and parks. The perfect base to enjoy your stay in London.
One of my favourite aspects of the property is the outdoor space that opens out from the open-plan kitchen/dining room. There is a large dining table for you to enjoy a home cooked meal (or takeaway). This opens out to a very comfortable livingroom, with exposed brick and modern design features throughout. This can then close off to form a single bedroom. Then there is also the main bedroom. Our cleaners will place hotel quality linen on the beds before your arrival and there is also hanging space and drawers for guests in the main bedroom.
Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay.
We will be contactable by email or telephone during your stay.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- No parties
- Please be careful not to scratch the marble kitchen worktop.
- Please use place mats and coasters on surfaces.
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a young professional in my early thirties, living in a beautiful flat I own in East London. A regular air b'n'ber having also rented out my apt when living in NYC and regularly use air b'n'b for my own travel needs.