A spacious, sunny bedroom with private bathroom, closets and hammock, in a cool and calm central area near the metro.
The apartment is shared by two artsy film girls, and while one is away on a shoot, the other rents out her room.
The room is huge, with lots of light. You get a double bed, a hammock, a mirror, a small heater and a fan. There's a private closet, a hanger and a shoe stand. There's also a yoga mat you can use.
You get your own private bathroom, with a large mirror and spacious shower. Linens and towels are provided (and soft!).
You will have access to the entire apartment: living room, kitchen and loundry area. You can cook and use the home office space - there's wifi and office supplies if needed.
You keep your own key and come and go as you please.
Smoking is allowed but not encouraged.
We request that you watch out for the cat when coming in and out of the apartment, that's all.
I will be sharing the apartment with you - I sometimes work from home but I am also away on job assignments a lot.
I can help you with directions, and if time allows, would love to show you around the city and the area (if there's interest).
Also, I will probably cook for you at least once. We're good eaters and drinkers around here.
- We have a cat, Otto, who's surprisingly friendly. You may not be able to avoid interacting with him.
- We don't own a TV or a Microwave, we watch movies on the computer and listen to music all the time (when guests are away).
- The building is safe with a 24 hour doorman.
- Keep common areas clean and organized
- Make sure the cat doesn't get out (keep windows closed when going out).
- Communicate any concerns and I'll do my best to attend to them.
- Try not to break anything.
- Please don't steal anything.
I am a screenwriter and film producer who loves to travel and often does.
I enjoy interacting with people and my interests range from philosophy to neuroscience, the arts, history, politics and the environment - they're all related in the end.