Elegant, contemporary townhome conveniently located minutes from downtown & major attractions. With over 2,100 square feet, you and your family/friends will have plenty of space to feel right at home. You will have access to the private gated driveway that can fit 3 cars if needed. At sunset or sunrise, check out the fourth floor balcony. The neighborhood is rich with local culture from surrounding cafes, restaurants, bars, and art studios. The house is clean, spacious, and secure.
Beautiful, contemporary style townhome newly constructed in 2015 with a private gate to provide extra security. Well-lit, open space concept with lots of windows and high ceilings. All bedrooms contain a queen size bed, and the master bedroom has a Tempur Pedic mattress. Each bedroom also has a connected full bathroom and abundant closet space. Amazing view of DT skyline from rooftop balcony. Appliances include washer/dryer, 42 inch TV, conventional oven, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, and etc.
Guests will have access to the entire home with the exception of the garage and master bedroom closet. The second floor living room, dining room, and kitchen are shared spaces. Guests are welcome to maintain their physique using weights on the second floor or relax on the rooftop patio for a scenic view.
I work approximately 50 hours a week from 8 AM- 6 PM but will be available for questions during that time and guests can expect a response within 30 minutes. If I will be unavailable, I will provide a secondary number to my assistant host.
High speed wireless internet, cable TV, Netflix, PlayStation 3, DVDs/Blu-Ray, Easy and automated check in/out process.
1) No shoes inside the house. Please leave them at the front door or on the shoe rack.
2) No smoking inside the house. Please use the balcony or patio to smoke and discard all cigarette butts.
3) No pets. The house isn’t pet friendly and nails will scratch the wooden floors.
4) Please keep the front door and gate locked at all times.
5) To save energy and protect the environment, please turn off all lights each time you leave the house.
6) Respect the neighbors and keep noise level to a minimum.
7) Please don’t take anything with you that was in the house prior to your arrival.
8) Treat the house as if it were your own and leave it in the same condition as when you arrived to the best of your ability.
9) Please do not access the master bedroom closet or garage.
10) I reserve the right to enter the house to retrieve belongings as needed but will give you advance notice and respect your privacy.
11) No cleaning fee so please try to keep the house as neat as possible (wash dishes, wipe down counters, keep floors clean)
Born and raised in Austin, TX. Graduated with a Finance degree from UT Austin. Currently residing in Houston working as a consultant. Love all types of sports (especially basketball) and sloths.