AVAILABLE FOR 30+ DAYS! Welcome to our flat in Berlin's most sought after neighborhood ~ Mitte, within walking distance to Prenzlauer Berg. In a historic "altbau" building on a quiet side street amidst the City's best cafes, bars, restaurants, artisinal bakeries and boutiques.
We have a few rules that are of utmost importance to us:
• Absolutely no loud music, parties or loud boisterous voices in the flat or outside the building. Any noise complaints from the neighbors will result in immediate cancellation of the reservation.
• Our friends and family are the only ones permitted to use the backyard space to sunbathe, picnic or to park bicycles (see photos). If you would like to use the backyard, please tell us before you book and we will try to work something out in advance so you can use it.
• Please do not use bath towels to wipe or dry the floor. We have left a plentiful amount of microfiber towels to wipe up spills and clean anything you need. Any permanent stains or spills (eg red wine, spaghetti sauce) to the furniture, linens or spa bath towels will result in extra cleaning fees payable out of the security deposit. Thanks for your understanding!
• No smoking in the vicinity of the building - not inside or outside (in the front of the building or in the back of the yard).
• There is a 50€ fee for each lost key
Welcome to our family and company flat in Berlin. We travel extensively for business and for pleasure. During those rare moments when our family and friends can be in one place, we cherish relaxation and comfort. We enjoy meeting new friends from around the globe. We look forward to meeting you and we hope you will enjoy the calm and sophisticated home that we have created in Berlin.