A few minutes walk from the station, this quiet, newly renovated and fully equipped studio awaits you. Places of interest are easily accessible and you will feel comfortable staying here for as long as you need either for business or pleasure.
Next to where I live with my family, you have your own self-contained studio completely independent. The studio has its own entrance, kitchen area, bathroom and all the amenities that you need. The space is bright, quiet and just a few minutes walk from the subway station.
This studio has been renovated in September 2015.
Free Wifi internet broadband connection is available in the Studio.
Pocket Wifi is available for rent: 1 Day: 400JPY/day, 2500JPY/week or 8000JPY/month.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= KITCHEN AREA =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- Microwave oven
- Induction cooktop
- Rice cooker
- Cooking pot and frying pan
- Plates, glasses, cups and cutlery
- Dish washing liquid and sponge
- Washing machine with detergent
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= BATHROOM AREA =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- Shower / bath
- Hand soap
- Organic body soap and shampoo
- Bath and face towels (2 sets per person for stays over one week)
- Hair dryer
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= LIVING AREA =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- 32inch TV (Japanese channels only)
- Full size bed (140cmx190cm / 55''x75'') with bed linen (2 sets for stays over one week)
- Brand new thick and confortable mattress (Nov 2016)
- Dining table with two chairs
- Blackout curtains
- Shelves and two large closets with hangers
- Air conditioner and heater
- Iron and ironing board
You have your own private entrance to the studio.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= YOU & ME =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I live with my family within the same building which has a separate entrance. I work from home, which means that I will be available most of the time should you need me. I will be happy to help you plan your trip before you arrive and also give you tips and share my experience while you are here to ensure you have an enjoyable stay in Japan.
In Japan people live together in harmony and to make sure that everybody has a great time, there are only a few things to keep in mind...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= THE DOs =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- Do remove your shoes and leave them in the entrance when you get back home.
- Do save energy and switch off the lights, TV and aircon/heater when you leave the studio.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= THE DON'Ts =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- Don't make too much noise or listen to loud music/TV between 9pm and 8am.
- Don't smoke inside the studio.
- Don't bring any pets into the studio. Even though we love pets, some our guests may have allergies and we don't want anything bad happening to them!
My name is Philippe, I am French and have lived in Japan for the past 8 years. I have a Japanese wife and 2 young boys. We actually live within the same building as the studio that is available to rent. I usually work from home, which means that I am never too far should you have any problems with the studio or any questions regarding your trip.
We are a very international family and we look forward to welcoming you to the studio and sharing our experience of Japan. We will make sure that you have a comfortable stay and an enjoyable holiday (or business trip...)!
We can speak English, French and Japanese.