In this house you will instantly feel like at home. With direct access to the River, at 25 min from the heart of the old city of Quebec, you will enjoy the peace of the Island as well as the excitement of the city!
This house, located in front of the St.Lawence River, is a paradise of peace. Alone, in family or with friends, you will appreciate the incredible point of view as well as the proximity of services (bakery, grocery store, restaurant, etc.) where you can go by walk. The house is also close to the downtown of Quebec City (25 min. by car).
This house is well oriented and the natural light nicely come in. All the floors are in wood, which make a welcoming ambiance.
The spacious open room (kitchen, dining room and living room) is welcoming. A home cinema will be available as well as a DVD player, the cable and Internet.
The kitchen is well equipped and well organized. There are: stove, microwave, fridge, everything to cook with - pots and pans, dishes, silverware, spices and a BBQ!!
There are two rooms on the second floor. There are reasonably spacious and full of light. There are hard wood floors and comfortable beds. the master bedroom has a double bed and the other one 2 twin beds that can be join to make a double bed.
There is a third room on the ground floor. In it, you will find a small desk and a futon that can be converted into a double bed. (For now, there is no pictures because we just putted a new wooden floor and need to take new pictures).
To resume it, you will get access to:
- Kitchen well equipped
- Washing machine and drying machine
- Outside furniture
- Outside space
- 1 double bed
- 2 twin beds (can be put together to make a double bed)
- 1 futon (2 people)
- 1 hide-a-bed (2 people)
- 1 other single bed
- Home cinema with cable and DVD player
The full house will be yours. You will also joy the land next to the River.
- We will always be present by email or phone if you need any help or referrals
- We can come in case of emergency
- A detailed guide of the house will be available on the site and by email. You will also find a document exposing the good place to visit and some brochures about those places.
There are plenty of activities you can do around the Island:
- Kite surfing
- fruits picking (strawberries, rasberries, apples, etc.)
- Sap house (?) or Cabane à sucre
- Visits of wonderful boutiques and artist studios
- Shows (theater, music)
- Non-smoking environment
- Respecting the social and natural environment
Please note that if you are travelling with your family, we do not charge extra fees for kids under 10 years old.
Ma mère, Catherine, mon oncle, Claude, mon conjoint, Philippe et moi avons acheté cette petite maison dans notre coin natal pour pouvoir s'y retrouver en famille tout en profitant de la nature et du magnifique fleuve St-Laurent. Lorsque nous ne pouvons y être, nous voulons faire profiter les gens le plus possible de ce lieu paisible et enchanteur.