Tidy and cozy house is located nearby Jamsil station. Lotte world and every convenient facilities were all around within walking distance! There is a one bedroom which has a queen sized bed and TV hung on the wall. Also spacious livingroom with TV.
Among many areas, this area (called Jamsil) has especially a lot to sightsee and is very accessible to everywhere in Seoul. It's very convenient to use public transportation because there is a bus stop right in front of my house and it onle take 2 min to get to subway station by walk.
You can freely cook your food at nice kitchen and get some rest at livingroom watching high tech TV and listening to music with nice sound bar(speakers). Also there is cozy balcony with lawn mat. It's also possible to enjoy have Korean barbecue at balcony here!
* Bedroom1 : Queen-sized bed / Air purifier / vanity / closet
* Bedroom2: Sofa-bed(Double size)/ Computer / TV / closet
* Livingroom: Water purifier/ Sofa / 50inched smart TV / Soundbar(has Bluetooth feature)/ Wifi / Air-conditioner / Tea table / fan
* Kitchen: Microwave oven/ refrigerator/ electronic kettle / rice cooker / sandwich maker / Table / all kitchen utensils provied
* Toilet: towel / shampoo / conditioner / body shower/ cleansing(foam,water,gel), bathtub, soap
* Balcony: Tea table, clotheshorse
* Utility Room: Washing machine
I love traveling and really enjoy meeting new people and keeping in touch with them. Because I have a lot of foreign friends, I'm getting used to haning out with foreigners. While you stay here I could be your tour guide and take tour of you :) Because I can speak English, it's easy to communicate with me.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 15 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello. I'm Sophie. I really love traveling, meeting up new people, experiencing various clutures. Also I think it's also important part of my life to try a lot of yummy food. So I've been running a food blog and kept posting up reviews of many restautrants I visited.
I really enjoying being a tourguide to visitors to Korea. I hope I could come to make a lot of good friends through airbnb :)