It is rare to find tranquility in the midst of a bustling, thriving neighborhood. This room offers just that, a clean, cozy hide away. A few minutes walk from the city center and the river Amstel! Early bag drop off and late pick up is possible.
A nice, private room that makes you feel at home! The bed has a premium matras to ensure an exceptionally comfy sleep. The room includes a wifi connection and all the necesary 21st century creature comforts!
You will share the kitchen and the bathroom with other guests(maximum 2 others). The kitchen has all the equipment you need to make yourself a delicious diner or a quick breakfast. The bathroom includes a tub for you to relax in after a busy day!
I am more than happy to help you make your stay in Amsterdam one to remember. I was born and raised in this neighborhood and I know all its secret jewels! My favorite walks, bars, restaurants and sightseeing’s are at your disposal!
You share the floor with other airbnb guests. If you are open to meet fellow travelers from all over the world, this is the room for you. (I am more than determined to keep everything nice and clean for your convenience).
- My house is a non-smoking area (but outside on the balcony is fine of course)
- My house is not suitable to bring pets
- I trust all to respect my neighbours and other airbnb guests and their sleeping hours. So keep it quiet at night and they will return the favor.
- No joints, no marijuana, no paddo's or drugs.
- Clean the kitchen after use (leave it as you found it)
- Check in can be flexible (please inform me about your expected arrival time)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 241 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm Ruben Bijman, born and raised in Amsterdam! I love food, traveling and exploring the world. I have been backpacking and scuba diving all over Europe, South East Asia en the USA! I love meeting fellow travelers and thats one of the reasons I started an Airbnb.
I am an entrepreneur in the health and welness sector and I love personal development. I am always open for good conversations about these subjects!