This beautiful,peaceful and spacious 82m2 apartment is located in one of the most historical and finest residential areas in DOWNTOWN Skopje, making it ideal for those traveling for leisure, business or just passing through.
The apartment is on the 1st floor of a building that is a Designated & Protected CULTURAL MONUMENT situated on the very popular Leninova Street and in close proximity 5+ - min walk to the city's main landmarks, cultural & historical interests and business addresses...:
1. - Historical Sites: (5 to 10min,) Old Skopje Fortress, Stone Bridge, City Square, Old Town & Old Turkish Bazaar, and various museums, cathedrals, mosques, galleries, shops and libraries.
2 - Food & Entertainment: (5min+ -) the National Theater, concert halls, opera house, shopping malls, cafes, pubs, trendy and authentic Macedonian
restaurants, bars & nightclubs.
3. - Outdoor Activities: (5min +,--) City Park, Football Stadium, sports & leisure facilities and a running-cycling trail along the Vardar river.
4. - Business: (5min +,--) the main business district and embassies
The recently renovated apartment includes:
- Spacious living area with 2 large bedrooms with closets (double bed in the master suite, 3 twin beds in the other room)
- Huge bathroom and lovely kitchen fully equipped with an oven, large refrigerator, microwave and a full set of dishes, pots & pans, and cooking & eating utensils
- two balconies with fantastic views and overlooking a private park and garden
- Air Conditioning,Heating,, Fast WiFi Internet, Cable TV with 100 International channels,LED TV Flat screen ,HI-FI system...
- Bed Linen & Towels, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Desktop Computer, Work Desk, Cleaning Service, Free Parking
The host is keen to help with any questions you may have regarding the apartments accommodations, getting around the city and places of interest to visit in Skopje and Macedonia.