This luxury vacation villa with its own private swimming pool is located in the exclusive community of Reunion Resort. This gated community offers extreme privacy and maximum fun with a host of amenities to make your vacation a memorable one. The house has been decorated and furnished to meet the the specifications of Reunion requirements making it extremely comfortable and tasteful. Your family will love being only minutes from all the major attractions and theme parks that Orlando has to offer whilst still enjoying the tranquility of being surrounded by three PGA signature golf courses and conservation land.
If it’s relaxed living and plush surroundings you’re looking for, then this courtyard style villa has it all . Situated in the Liberty Bluff division of the Reunion Resort overlooking one of the three PGA golf courses makes this a perfect location. Every room has been decorated and furnished to the highest standard with flat screen TV's in all the bedrooms. The ground floor of the main house is where you will find the fully equipped kitchen with it's granite counter tops, a formal seating area, formal dining room and the family gathering area. At either end of the ground floor are french doors, the rear opening onto a seating area overlooking the golf course and the front onto the pool deck. On the first floor there is a second king-size master suite and bathroom with a private balcony overlooking the golf course. There are two further bedrooms, one queen size and the other having two twin beds and a private balcony, with both sharing the family bathroom and overlooking the pool deck. The laundry facilities are also found on the first floor. The second floor offers complete privacy for the main master suite offering a sitting area, work station and private balcony with breathtaking views across the golf course and resort. The bathroom is large with a sunken tub, walk in shower and twin vanities.
The pool deck with it's built in Summer kitchen, heated pool surrounded with seating and bathing areas separates the main house from the guest suite which has a queen size bedroom, bathroom and family room with kitchen area perfect for in-laws, grown up children or staff. Below the guest suite is the games room which will offer hours of entertainment for both children and adults alike.
Limited number of guest passes for waterpark, golf and other amenities available upon request
Elevator access is available upon request and must be arranged at time of booking.
* Stunning Golf Views of Palmer and Watson Golf Course
* 3 Storey Home with 5 bedrooms including 2 master suites
* Pool and spa with outdoor lounging and dinning furniture
* Summer kitchen with gas BBQ near kitchen and pool area
* 3 Balconies over looking the Golf course with patio furniture
* 1 Balcony over looking pool area with patio furniture
* Gamesroom with pool table, air hockey table, 60 inch TV with Playstation 3, comfortable seating area,mini fridge
* Private 3rd Floor Master Bedroom - king size bed and ensuite, french doors to balcony, TV with DVD player, elevator access, safe for valuable, large walk-in closet
* 2nd Floor Master Suite with king size bed, access to private balcony, ensuite
* 3rd Bedroom - queen size bed on 2nd floor shares bathroom with bedroom 4
* 4th Bedroom - 2nd floor with 2 twin beds with private balcony overlooking pool area, shares bath with bedroom number 3
* 5th Bedroom - Queen bed with ensuite on 2nd floor of carriage house with living area, TV and kitchenette
* Fully equipped Kitchen with island and 2 bar stools
* 2 Family Rooms on main floor with 42 inch TVs and Blueray DVD Player
* Dinning Area with seating for 10
* Keyless door entry with personalized code
* Safe can be personalized with your own code
* Unlimited Local calling
* Wireless High Speed Internet
* Ipad/iphone/itouch docking station
* Nintendo wii Game Console with games
* Playstation3 Game Console with games
* Board Games,
* Pool toys
* 2 parking spots
* Elevator available to access all floors
******** Resort access passes to golf, waterpark, and tennis are available, please inquire