ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Our 2BR / 2BA apartment is freshly furnished, with a serene patio "oasis," washer/dryer in unit, central A/C, 3 Smart TV's, and an amazing location: walk to the beach, pier, pharmacy, 7-eleven, banks, breakfast place, & more!
We designed this 2+2 apartment to reflect how we love to live -- in style and comfort, with great entertainment options, and a relaxing outdoor living area. Our guests so far have loved it, and we know you will too!
30 day minimum -- $2495 OCTOBER SPECIAL --
Our stylish and comfy apartment is available to rent for a minimum of 30 days. Here's why it's one of the best furnished monthly rentals in the area:
1) WASHER & DRYER IN UNIT -- No need to worry about lugging your clothes to the laundromat because our apartment has laundry facilities right in the kitchen area!
2) AMPLE STORAGE -- both bedrooms have spacious closets w/ shelving, large cubbies for additional storage, nice wide dressers, and two nightstands--each with 2 drawers. There are cabinets above the washer and dryer and under the wide bathroom sink.
3) FANTASTIC PARKING -- our first parking spot is literally 1 foot from the patio door! Our second spot is in front of the building, which means it's less than 100 feet/30 seconds walk away.
4) LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION -- whether you're coming to town for work or for relaxation, you will love how nearly everything you could need or want is within WALKING distance... beach (5 mins), pier (5 mins), restaurants (1-5 mins), breakfast restaurant (1 min), antique store (1 min), banks (2-3 mins), pharmacy (3 mins--has groceries), 7-eleven (3 mins--has groceries), spa/salon (3 mins), Mexican restaurant (3 mins), Italian restaurant (3 mins), and more.
5) TV & VIDEO GAMES -- A lot of short-term vacation rentals don't have these comfy amenities because travelers don't watch as much TV or play video games if they're only in town for a few days. But if you're here for a month or longer, your entertainment options matter: we have 3 Smart TV's; the living room TV has cable; all TV's have Apple TV (the cool thing about Apple TV is that you get to watch all the movies and TV shows that we've purchased on our iTunes account). Apple TV also has Netflix, YouTube, some News channels, etc. We have Xbox 360 with a few fun games. We also have many magazines, books (Harry Potter, children, business/motivation); also, board games can be provided upon request.
6) AFFORDABLE -- monthly rates include utilities, cable, internet, gas, etc etc. Our rates start at $3500 depending on the time of year. Off-season monthly rates average at about $4200. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for multi-month stays (please inquire).
7) FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN -- our kitchen is completely stocked for long-term stays; we are also happy to provide anything that you feel other guests would appreciate. Currently, we provide a WEBER GRILL, many sizes of pots and pans, spices, plates, glasses, wine glasses, mixing/chips bowls, lots of tupperware, blender, waffle maker, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, Brita filter pitcher, oven, microwave, serving trays/dishes, dip bowls/ramicans, and more (ask me!). We also provide enough dish soap, trash bags, coffee, dry creamer, sugar, salt & pepper, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, shampoo (not the cheap kind!), conditioner, body soap, hand soap, Q-tips, and cotton balls to hold you over for probably a couple weeks or more. We provide generous amounts of these items but don't restock once you run out.
8) CENTRAL AIR! -- Central AC/heat is rare in old beach towns like Redondo. May through October can be hot here, depending on the types of heat waves that come through. Central air is one of our best amenities for monthly guests.
9) OTHER AMENITIES -- We feel that anything most guests would use, but couldn't fit in a suitcase, we should provide. This includes: 4+ beach towels, 4 beach chairs, 1 beach cooler on wheels, 2 boogie boards, 1 beach umbrella, lots of beach toys, iron/ironing board, vacuum, swiffer mop, broom and dustpan, and we also put an older beach cruiser on site for you to use for free.
10) DOGGIES WELCOME! I don't know about you, but I could NOT be away from my dog for longer than a month. No way! We welcome dogs, on a case-by-case basis. Please tell us a little about your furry friend. Proof of immunizations required. Dog must be older than 2 years (we consider exceptions for puppies if you're willing to pay a slightly higher cleaning fee). We charge a small non-refundable fee for extra cleaning costs, and a slightly higher deposit. To those with ALLERGIES, this extra cleaning fee adds two hours of thorough cleaning as well as carpet steaming so that you are comfortable. The pet fee also includes dog bowls, doggie bed, and a treat for your fur baby (can you tell we love dogs?).
11) BUSINESS FRIENDLY! We provide a printer and basic office supplies so our business guests don't skip a beat in productivity while staying here. Wifi is super fast. Great working area at the living room dining table or of course on the patio table (welcome to Cali -- land of outdoor living!).
12) NOT FAMILIAR WITH REDONDO BEACH? Let me tell you why we live here and why we think it is the absolute best beach town in LA County. Unless it's July 4th, you'll never have a problem finding parking in Redondo. Even on a Sunday afternoon, we can drive right down to the beach and park in the front row. Redondo is not over-commercialized like its neighbors to the north, and doesn't have what I call "parking cop ninjas." You walk away from your illegally parked car for 3 mins in Hermosa Beach, and you can certainly expect a little white envelope to appear on your windshield. It's just not like that in Redondo. If you're staying here for a month or longer, ample parking/limited traffic are invaluable benefits.
13) LUXURIOUS TOUCHES THROUGHOUT: The upstairs bathroom has a beautiful double-wide sink vanity, perfect for busy families or couples getting ready in the morning. The same bathroom has an amazing Jacuzzi tub with jets and a glass walled-in shower. With the exception of the kitchen, bathrooms, and one bedroom, the entire apartment has beautiful dark hard wood floors.
About The Property:
The apartment is located in a very commercial area. It is not residential (very few homes/apartments surround it). Although our parking spaces and patio are completely private/for your exclusive use, there are many stores within our immediate vicinity. We LOVE this though, because it means we can conveniently walk to ANYthing we need.
Watering the Plants:
Either my landscaper or myself stops by once a week to water the plants, but we don't have to enter the apartment to do so--just the patio.
NEW ADDITION: we have replaced the white desk with a table and four chairs. This is especially nice for wintertime guests who don't want to dine outside. However, you can of course still use the table as a desk if you wish!
- Bedroom 1: King pillowtop bed, HD Smart TV, wide dresser.
- Bedroom 2: Queen pillowtop bed, HD Smart TV, wide dresser.
- Living Room: can sleep 1 adult or 1-2 kids on couch and 1-2 on a Twin or Queen size air mattress (for a nominal fee).
VERY IMPORTANT REGARDING PARKING: We provide 2 parking spots for this unit, and there are ample spots on the street, too. The first parking spot is 1 foot from your front door. The second is in front of the building. We recommend backing into the second spot in front, once the lights change and traffic clears. **Please do not park in the back fenced-in area.** A previous guest parked his car there for an hour on a Friday evening and ended up getting his car locked in because the nearby business closed up for the weekend. Although we were ultimately able to get the guest's car out, it was a big inconvenience for everyone, especially the guest (not to mention it was a definite possibility that his car could have gotten stuck back there til Monday). Even if you only think you'll park back there for only a few minutes, please refrain. We can happily point you in the direction of additional parking. Unless its July 4th, the street ALWAYS has parking.
Main responsible renter must be at least 25 years of age.
Quiet hours starts at 10pm daily. Please respect this rule so as not to disturb other tenants or neighbors.
Absolutely no parties.
No loud music, even during the day.
No gatherings over 10 people in the apartment, max, at any time
No smoking indoors.
Additionally, no drugs (including marijuana, even medicinal marijuana) are allowed anywhere on premises.
Excessive cleaning fee of $350 will apply if you smoke indoors.
If neighbors alert us to the smell of marijuana coming from the property you will have to check-out early and forfeit the rest of your payment and deposit.
Do not rinse sand down any SINKS, TOILETS, SHOWERS, or TUBS! Any plumbing damage because of sand are the responsibility of the guest.
No massive consumption of alcohol on the property. If you're unsure what constitutes as 'massive,' please inquire before booking and I'll be happy to discuss. :-)
California is in the fifth year of a serious drought, so please be conscious of this by not running water excessively.
We are not responsible for any items left behind but will do our best to return them to you.
Check Out is 11AM. Fees can apply for late check-out. For every day you stay past your scheduled check-out, twice the pro-rated daily rate will be charged from your deposit.
Please don't strip beds or make beds prior to check-out (the maid has her own system).
Please leave the home as you would a dear friend's -- i.e. no trash on the floor or excessive mess/dirty dishes.
If you wash our linens, please be sure to check for stains, wash stained linens in cold water, and only use bleach with white linens.
Do not park in the back fenced in area behind the dumpsters.
Do not park in the other tenant's spot, or allow any of your guests to do so.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 74 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Joel and I live locally in Redondo Beach. We love surfing, running, hiking, fishing, skateboarding, paddle boarding, basketball, and FOOD! We happily direct our guests to all of the above and have really enjoyed meeting people from all over the world.