Location location location. Makati City is the premiere business and shopping capital of the country. To book a room here means you’re right in the middle of where the action is. The condominium unit is completely furnished with modern conveniences.
It is completely furnished with a double bed, aircon, refrigerator, television, 2-burner stove, and furniture. An added bonus is the panoramic view of the city skyline from the balcony where you can sit, relax, and sip a glass of wine. For those who want to cook their own food, the supermarket is just conveniently located on the ground level of the building. If you’re not up to it, you can also choose from any of the numerous food shops around.
Walking distance to the weekend market at Salcedo Village and to most areas within Makati Central Business District and Makati Commercial Center.
1. Please leave the place as you found it.
2. If you caused any damage to the appliances or any part of the condo unit, please be honest enough and let me know.
3. Do not leave food lying around or in the trash bin overnight. It will invite cockroaches. Garbage is collected 3 times a day: between 7-9am, 12nn-2pm, 7-9pm. When you hear a bell ringing in the corridor, take out the garbage. Don't leave your trash outside the door or the building administration will charge you P500 for doing so. If you're late for the collection time, you can bring your trash on the 2nd floor and drop it in the place provided near the elevator.
4. Please turn off all lights and appliances when you leave the condo, specially the airconditioning unit.
5. The building administration prohibits hanging of clothes and laundry on the balcony. Please refrain from doing so, otherwise you will be fined P500 by them.
I worked in the corporate world in Makati City for several years and bought my Jazz condo to be near my workplace. A burnout caused me to shift to a less hectic lifestyle as a freelance property consultant, broker and entrepreneur. My passion? Travel. I would love to share my travel tips on the Philippines.