Available in Hanger Lane (Ealing)
Strictly no agents pls
This flat is perfect for anyone looking for a confortable home with real character in an unbeatable location.
Strictly no parties. Thanks
IT IS JUST 5 MINUTES FROM THE TUBE and has modern fixtures and fittings.
With 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, a large kitchen and spacious lounge to relax in, this flat is ideal for families large and small. It would ideally suit 4 persons, but we can easily fit an additional double bed +2 single beds, providing a comfortable stay for 8 adults in three different rooms. Charge of £ 15 daily for extra person.
This property comprises also a private garage and is set in a beautiful communal 2 story building. It is situated in a quiet residential area and is very spacious and well maintained.
The property boasts a modern decòr and comprises:
- hallway with 2 storages
- very large and comfortable reception with 51” flat screen T.V., leather seating and dining area
- fully equipped just refurbished kitchen
- super-spacious master bedroom with king size double bed, fitted 5 metre long wardrobe, table, T.V. and 3 armchairs
- large sized second bedroom with 2 single beds, desk and 2 metre long wardrobe
- luxury contemporary fully tiled shower room & WC
- second refurbished toilet with bidet
Garage is available for extra daily charge of £ 5: It must be requested at the booking stage.
The flat comes with free wifi connection, 51” flat screen T.V.in lounge, and T.V. in each room, gas central heating, electric cooker/oven, washing machine, tumble dryer machine, toaster, microwave, kettle, crockery, cutlery, all kitchen utensils and cooking condiments, clean linen and towels.
The flat s located in a very handy part of West London, with very good transport links
- just minutes away Hanger Lane (central line) and Park Royal Tube stations (Piccadilly line)
- only 10 mins underground ride to Notting Hill
- only 20 mins underground ride to Oxford Circus
- 10 mins. bus rides to vibrant Ealing Broadway
- 10 mins by central tube to one of Europe’s largest shopping centre, Westfield (which boasts plenty of restaurants)
Easy reach of grocery shops (ASDA is 5 mins bus ride ).
The motorist is well served with easy access to the Western Avenue and North Circular.
- 15 mins drive to Central London by Western Avenue (when no traffic delays).
Sorry no pets. Not smoking. No parties.
Responsible and respectful persons only! Please be willing to show us your identity paper. Thanks
We look forward to meeting you.