The 50m2 (plus 20m2 of interior patio) loft is a downstair floor of a renevated traditional Valencian house with all the comforts to make you feel like at home. The apartment is up to 4 people (2 spaces with 2 single and 1 double bed plus a sofa bed)
The loft is situated in a downstairs part of the 2 levels traditional Valencian house. The loft is up to 4 people districuted in the following way: 2 mezzanines (around 1.5m till the celling): one with 2 single beds, and another with 1 double bed, and a sofabed in the living room. There is 1 bathroom with toilet and shower. You can also enjoy the evenings in the patio, where you can have a barbecue or just relax after the day spent on the beach.
The apartement has a free wifi (shared with the flat upstairs).
Since you need to climb a stepladder to get to the mezannine we would not recommend it to famillies with young children, either to older people.
We will be moving abroad from March 2016. Therefore, the contact person who will take care of you during your stay in Valencia will be our friend Mahak and Kush.
Since you need to climb a stepladder to get to the mezannine we would not recommend it to famillies with young children or older people.
- When you are leaving the flat please switch off all the lights and cold/hot airconditioning
- Communicate all the problem in the flat as soon as possible to the owners and allow the access to the flat in case of necessity for repair
- Lessee agrees to allow Property Owner to withhold any amount due from security deposit for damage repair caused by Lessee’s neglect or abuse. Lessee also agrees to pay all repairs and labor over and above the security deposit.
- No pets are allowed on property (except explicit agrenment with the owners)
- No parties are allowed on property
- Smoking only allowed on the balcony or terasse
- No additional people can stay in the apartement without noticing it to the owners and after their explicit permission
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 34 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a family of foreigners that arrived here to Valencia 8 years ago and we are still in love of this city! Valencia is a great place to live and spend your holidays, and we will be happy to meet you and share with you all the secrets of this city that makes it exceptional. Have a great holidays!