ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
1min from MORISHITA ST!Free pocket WIFI
Brand new stylish apartment in Morishita, Koto Ward, perfect for a group of friends or a small family. Close to the Tokyo Edo Museum, National Sumo Hall and Tokyo Skytree. The place is fully equipped with all essentials, including pocket WiFi.
-1 min on foot Morishita St TOEI Shinjuku Line ·/Toei Oedo Line
-10 minutes on foot Kiyosumi Shirakawa Toei Oedo Line/ Hanzomon Line
-15 minutes on foot JR Ryogoku Station
-Narita Airport 1H
-Haneda Airport 40min
☆ 20% off for those who can make reservations from Dec 21 to Jan 3, Please contact us if you wish.
Located in central Tokyo, near many attractions like Tokyo Skytree, Akihabara Electric Town and Japan's National Sumo Hall, this stylish apartment is spacious enough to accommodate 3 guests. The apartment offers 1 single bed and 1 double bed (2 beds in total). The place is fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay and comes with free pocket WiFi that you can take with you whenever you go out exploring Tokyo.
Washing machine · Microwave · Coffee maker · Electronic pot · Air conditioner · Toaster · Hair dryer · Refrigerator · Towel · Toothbrush · Shampoo · Conditioner · Body soap · Pocket WIFI · Iron · Rice cooker · Tokyo guide book · Toilet paper · Tea · Fork · Spoon · Knife · Eagle · Cup · Glass · Dish · Umbrella ·
Since our place is your home during your stay in Tokyo, you can freely use everything inside the apartment.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, coffee machine, iron (& iron board) and kettle.
· Pocket WiFi provided to all guests - you can even use it outside during your stay at our apartment.
· Washing machine and detergent provided.
· The apartment is equipped with air conditioning.
· 1 double bed and 1 single bed - the apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 3 guests.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
· Umbrellas & slippers provided for all guests.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
· We have created a "Welcome Guide" to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Tokyo. This includes: directions from Tokyo's airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in the apartment and our personal recommendations for exploring Tokyo!
· You can contact us through the Airbnb messaging system at any time during your stay, we can always be of your assistance in case of emergency since we live nearby.
Please note that this is neither a hotel nor an inn. This is private small apartment meant to help foreigners find accommodation while exploring Tokyo.
Depending on the season, it may differ from the photograph to change interior decoration.
We only have a few easy rules for you to follow during your stay.
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — There are many families situated all over Tokyo. We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
When you leave the apartment, please make sure that nothing can cause fire while you are outside (gas stove, etc.).
· Environmentally Friendly
Please make sure to turn off all the lights, air conditioner and heater, the gas for the stove, and running water when you leave the property.
If you have any questions or concerns about the following guidelines, we are more than happy to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely property. We are looking forward to meeting you and we hope you will have a pleasant stay in Tokyo!
My name is Ayumi and I am from Japan. I love to travel around the world, and explore new things! I wanted to support my fellow travelers by providing a comfortable place to stay through Airbnb just like they have done the same for me when I was traveling.
I'm looking forward to hosting each one of you and would like to be part of your adventure in Tokyo.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have!
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน