Surfside Beach is a lovely seaside community. The Dawg House offers everything you could want and is within walking distance to restaurants, beach, night life, mere minutes to everything. Ideal for Bike Week and convenient for pets.
Rules & Regulations
1)DEPARTURE MAID SEVICE IS INCLUDED IN ALL RENTAL RATES, excluding Long Term Rentals. CHECK IN TIME IS AT 4:00 CHECK-OUT TIME IS BY 10:00 AM.
We ask our guests to prepare the house for departure by emptying the refrigerator, taking out the trash, loading the dishwasher, clean out the dryer vent, leave washing machine door open to dry out, rolling the cart onto the painted dots on the driveway, (Please check trash can for day of week that it picks up, usually 2 days a week) making beds, return rental linens to duffle bag and place at the front door. Close & lock all windows, turn out all lights. WE DO NOT ALLOW LATE CHECK OUTS. Please set the thermostat to 78@ in Spring & Summer, 55@ Winter
2) Must be 25 years of age to rent the Dawg House, any falsification will lead to eviction and loss of funds.
3) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 12 persons. WE DO NOT ALLOW HOUSE PARTIES!
4) Pets are allowed if arranged by the owner for a fee of $100.00 per pet, non refundable. Do not allow your pet to use the grass as a bathroom, pick up after your pet to avoid forfeiting your deposit. Do not leave your pet unattended in the house or tied up outside or to continually bark so as to disturb the neighbors. For those with pets, we ask that you vacuum the pet hair, and empty the vacuum cleaner.
5) Report emergency repairs immediately to: Home Ph Melissa Cell , Jeff Cell .
We will do our best to have all repairs done as quickly as possible, however we cannot guarantee appliances and air conditioners and we cannot issue refunds due to their failure. Service calls after hours may not be taken care of until the next day.
6) LOCAL CALLS ONLY on the telephone. Long distance charges or any other charge will be taken from your deposit and or charged to you.
7) Do Not rearrange furniture, move to another location in or out of the home or carry any bedding or furniture to the beach.
8) FIRE HAZARD- DO NOT GRILL ON DECKS/BALCONIES, PORCHES OR UNDERNEATH THE PROPERTY. Please roll the grill onto the driveway away from the deck.
9) PARKING- Parking is available under the carport, garage, or driveway. NO PARKING ON THE GRASS (sprinkler heads are hidden) No campers or motor homes of any kind are to be hooked up or used on the property.
10) SMOKING: At this time we are allowing smokers to smoke outside of the DAWG HOUSE. Ashtrays are provided, but must be washed and put away where they came from. Security deposit will not be returned if this occurs and you may be subject to additional charges.
11) No FIREWORKS of any kind on or near the Dawg House property.
11) No refunds for a cancellation
Pet Rules: Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $100.00 per stated stay in contract.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation may be requested by the owner)
A) Must be spayed or neutered. B) Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Any evidence of pet on grass will incure additional fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet will not damage premises. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch, carport, yard or outdoor area.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
11. All sizes of dogs are welcome! We love our pet folks!
All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
Thank you for choosing the DAWG HOUSE.
We take pride in our home by sharing it with you and want others to have the same experience.
Have a wonderful time at Surfside Beach!
Born and raised in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, we've always been beach bums and had always visited the beach since children, however as adults we wanted to also live there as well as have a place for our pets. In 2013, we finalized that dream and purchased the 'Dawg House'.
We open our doors to anyone who enjoys being steps to the beach, restaurants, nightlife, be in the middle of Bike Week and those who want to travel with their pets.