ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Tranquil gite, set in a large garden with waterfall running through it, only 2kms from the large village of Caylus with all ammenities.
The architecture is fabulous and the landscape stunning, with mediaeval villages, castles and churches.
We do accept dogs but the gardens are not fully closed so the dogs need to be well behaved.
The second bedroom and is accessable only by an exterior staircase so may not be suitable for young children.
The gite is on two levels. On the first level is the kitchen dinner and ensuite twin bedroom. On the lower level, which is accesable by an EXTERIOR stairway is another ensuite twin beroom.
You can drive right up to the gite and is ideal with anyone with mobility difficuties. Easy for unloading or loading your bags right into the car. You can leave your car in secuirty in the private driveway.
I am happy to help with local information. There are also lots of leaflets and information in the gite to help you.
If you want to go for guided walks, I can also do this.
1) The second bedroom is accessed by an EXTERIOR staircase.
2) I work and am not always there to meet you but I make sure that a suitable arrangement is made.
3) The waterfall can dry up in July and August if the weather is very dry.
4) The gite is simple, clean and comfortable.
5) It is also possible to bring your horse with you on holiday to go trekking and have him stabled in our yard which is only 2kms from the gite. I can also do guided rides for you, which if you wish can include lunch stops.
No smoking in the interior.
The gite should be left in good condition as you found it.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Hi, I am Scottish and have lived here for 11 years. I am married to Patrick who is French and we have a son called Loïc. I try to split my time between the horses, my art and my family. We live a busy, simple and happy life.