Kosh keliñizder! I'm a journalist living in a safe/accessible middle-class area. A bedroom and a living room, both large enough to accommodate up to two people each. I've converted the balcony into my own spot. We'll share the bathroom and kitchen.
1. Mutual respect, transparency, flexibility, and a friendly attitude, from me to you and from you to me.
2. Normally there is no alcohol in my apartment. However, we can negotiate about it.
3. No smoking is allowed. This includes waterpipes (hookah, narghile, arghila, qalyan, shisha, etc.) as well as marijuana.
4. No drugs are allowed.
5. If you want to bring a pet, we need to consult first.
6. The walls of my apartment are fairly thin, so everyone needs to speak at a moderate tone of voice, especially in the night.
7. Obviously, do not bring any contraband or other dangerous, illegal, or smuggled materials into my apartment.
บ้านนี้ยังไม่มีรีวิว หากคุณเข้าพักที่นี่ รีวิวของคุณจะแสดงตรงนี้