Tucked away on a quiet street in Downtown Santa Barbara. We offer a private room with two full size bed and a private bathroom. Peaceful neighborhood and close to all the hot spots of San Barbara including Downtown.
We are not a party house and we live there as well. Please read the full description below and our house rules to make sure our place is the right fit for you.
- Please make sure to read and answer to the messages we send you... Otherwise you won't be able to check-in.
- PLEASE DO NOT GO TO OUR NEIGHBOR IN FRONT (WRONG HOUSE)
- Quiet hours are between 11pm to 9am. Please be quiet, especially if you come back home late during the night.
- Parking on property is forbidden at all time. Driveway is monitored 24/7 and car will be tow away immediately and without warning. Please do not make the mistake to park on property at anytime as we can't be responsible for this. There are free parking spot on street with no time limit and we will give you tips about parking in our messages.
- The second floor is where we live and not included in the reservation. Please do not go upstairs for any reason.
- Our residence is smoke free. Please do not smoke inside or outside with 10 meters (30ft) of the property.
- We live in a very quiet area and we cannot tolerate any loud noise or music.
- Our doors are heavy and it make a lot of noise if you slam them. Please be gentle when you close them!
- Only the guests you specify in the reservation can stay in the property. Please make sure to make the reservation with the right number of people coming with you.
- Make sure to lock the front door when you go out.
I love to meet new people from around the world! I currently live with my roommate Lucas. We both manage airbnb and take care of the guests.