La Paz is the Capital City of Baja California Sur, the safest and most welcoming states in Mexico. With beautiful, long and fantastically maintained beaches, La Paz and Baja Sur are the perfect place to spend your vacation.
Palmira Alttus is a new development located on top of a small hill overlooking the Bay of La Paz. The extra height gives you some of the best views in La Paz with both spectacular daytime Ocean Views and superb nighttime City Views right from your floor to ceiling windows.
Condominium 302 has been finished to the best available standard. This condominium is maintained to a fantastic standard so that you truly enjoy your stay in La Paz. The condominium even has 3 wall mounted plasma screens, each with Sky TV.
The living room area has enough seating for you and your friends, with a selection of leather sofas and chairs. From this room you can open up the floor to ceiling glass doors allowing the great ocean breeze to flow in as you relax and talk about your day out exploring La Paz.
The main bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom and combined walk in closet, giving you plenty of space for your clothes if you are looking to stay for a number of weeks.
The second bedroom also has a large wardrobe and draws allowing for easy storage of all your belongings during your stay.
A large communal relaxation and BBQ area for you and your friends to relax and cook some of the fish you just caught.
A good sized swimming pool with a fountain filtration system with enough lounge-chairs alongside for you and your guests.
The kitchen is fully equipped so that you can cook just as if you were back at home. Even the little extras such as a coffee maker are provided to ensure you make the most of your stay.
And no need to bring your own towels too as we have a selection of hand and bath towels (white) and plenty of beach/pool towels too (colored).
We know you will love this condominium as much as we do, so please get in touch to discuss our rates. Discounts are available for long stays.
1. Check in is at 3pm
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking within premises and on the balcony forfeits security deposit.
3. Pets are not permitted in the unit.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- Inspections are performed before and after arrival. If you see damage in the property at your arrival please report it to the property manager. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable at check out, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. If any damage should occur during the rental term please notify the property manager immediately for inspection and maintenance if required.
b. The renter is not evicted by the property manager or the local law enforcement.
c. Beach towels are not to be removed from the unit.
d. No loud or excessive noise that disrupts the peace and enjoyment of the community. Noise is strictly forbidden after 9 pm.
5. Property´s items and furniture are not removed. No beach towels, bathing suits or clothes are allowed hanging in the terrace.
6. To help our environment - Please turn off the individual controlled A/Cs, fans and lights when you do not need them and before leaving the house. For guest occupying the unit during the summer season (May 1 - October 31) an additional electricity consumption fee of 30 kwtts per day aprox. Has been established for electricity usage. Please note consumption of more than 30 kwtts per day will incur additional charges and that expense will be deducted from the security deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to those confirmed in you booking unless prior arrangements have been made.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however is available at an additional fee of $30.00/USD per service.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing.
11. CHECK OUT: Check out is at 10 am. Please collect your garbage in the garbage bags and placed them outside your unit. No food or dirty kitchen items shall be left in the kitchen counter. Towels and linens must be placed in the floor.
12. Provided Keys set, gate remote controls, property guide book must be returned at check out. Default will cause a penalty of $20.00 usd per item deducted from security deposit.
13. Cancellation Policies: Cancellation on or after arrival: No Refunds Upon Arrival
If you have any questions or if you need further assistance during your staying please let us know, we´ll be happy to help.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 152 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My family and I grew up in Mexico City and relocated to beautiful La Paz in the early 2000s.
We love it here and can't ever imagine living anywhere else in the world.
My sister, Stephanie, and I run a rental management company, predominantly for non-resident owners, who share our same love of La Paz. We look after their properties and when they are not in town we take care of them and welcome other like minded visitors to stay in their homes.
Every home is unique, but they all have one thing in common. This is that they are very well looked after and will make a great place to stay for your time here in La Paz.
If you are interested in hearing more about us or are interested in purchasing a home in our beautiful city then please do not hesitate to get in touch as I also work as a Realtor here in La Paz and we will do our best to help you.
We are both fluent in both English and Spanish and are on hand to provide you with our expert support and guidance.